Another personality is leaving Jim Pattison Q 103.1 in Kelowna. Robin Farrell is returning to Victoria morning radio on October 16th as the new co-host of Rogers’ Ocean 98.5 morning show.
Kimberly Wynn, ex of CTV MORNING LIVE in Edmonton, has moved to CTV Vancouver’s morning show as a traffic specialist. Her background also includes 630 CHED Edmonton, Global Lethbridge and Shaw TV Edmonton… Marney Blunt is the new CJDC-TV Dawson Creek anchor, ex of CTV Winnipeg. She succeeds Ashley […]
Chad Coughlin moves from Parkland to Leduc and makes way for Thomas William in Parkland…
I never thought this day would come, but yesterday I gave notice from Kiss 92.5-Toronto, and my National Imaging Duties at Rogers Media Canada – Ron Tarrant (pictured)
Jason Manning to return to the west coast and a new gig …
Last week he was offered and accepted the role of Operations Manager for Newcap Calgary
Shuffled the decks!
Congratulations from PSR to Jeremy Baker who will exit The Zone Victoria and head back to the lower mainland…
Murray Brookshaw, PD for Vancouver Jack & Sonic exits for Vista Radio, He’ll be their new Vice President of Programming, Following his old GM Geoff Poulton. Al Ford from Sonic Edmonton will take his spot in Vancouver.
At the age of 21 Lauren Hunter has already made a few strategic moves in her career. She graduated NAIT in 2013, and since then has worked swing at Virgin 104.9 Edmonton, and most recently as an announcer at Sun FM Kelowna, and now she’s off to Sonic 102.9 Edmonton to do weekends. She starts […]
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Radio & Music man Bobby Gale killed in car crash
- Talk Host Bill Carroll replacing Evan Solomon on…
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Former CTV Anchor Tamara Taggart Running for Fed…
- Dying CNN Lost Almost 30% of Primetime Audience
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Boyd Leader leaves CFWE for Kelowna and Bell Media