Something has been done to shake up the ratings cellar-dweller in the Capital.
Corus Vancouver today unveiled their new CFOX logo, and their branding away from “99.3 the Fox” The station turns 35 this year and they’ve decided to brand wholly with it’s classic calls. CFOX has been adding classic 80’s & 90’s tracks too.
CKVN Lethbridge this morning flipped to Modern Rock formatted 98.1 The Bridge
Vista’s first ever radio station purchased back in 2005, CJSU in Duncan BC has flipped names and formats.
Vista has re-branded their Campbell River station.
Rock 101 Vancouver has dropped the “Classic” moniker
Today at 5pm Alberta time, Grande Prairie’s FREE FM Flipped
Puget Sound Radio’s Donovan Tildesley was there in 1994, listening to a local Vancouver radio station event when Jim Pattison’s Rock Station CHRX 600 was going to flip to a christian music station, and this young blind man was also listening from the golf links with his dad… come inside, read and listen to the actual launch…
Golden West in Steinbach Manitoba ads a 3rd to their local radio cluster.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Corus Radio’s Alberta Shakeup: Two Country 105…
- Rosemary Barton dropped from CBC’s The National,…
- On the road with billionaire Jim Pattison
- Ricky Gervais Tells Hollywood to “F***…
- CBC TV is a shambles: Nobody watches TV out of patriotism
- Scores are Cut Loose in US iHeart Restructuring
- Veteran journalists depart CTV Ottawa amid ‘dramatic…
- Troy Scott joins Rogers with a move to Calgary…
- Bell plans to remove AMC from Bell TV on February 1
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver