KISW ‘The rock of Seattle’ swept the demo breakouts for May .. as detailed inside.
KISW ‘the ROCK of Seattle’ leapfrogs into 1st place (12+) with KUOW dropping to 2nd, followed by Movin 92.5, KIRO FM and KZOK.
NOW! Radio takes top spot for F25-54, delivering a 19.5% share (up from 15.6%). NOW also tops the list for M25-54 with a 12.5% share (down from 13.1%).
Country 105 is popular with the women, taking #1 spot for F25-54 delivering a 10.2% share (down from 10.6%). For M25-54, X92.9 is #1 with an 11.0% (up from 10.9%).
Taking the top spot for F25-54 was QM-FM, posting a 16.5% share (down from 19.6% last time out). FOX grabs the lead for M25-54 listeners, delivering a 13.8% share (up from 11.4%).
A good book for 12+ market leader CHQR, as well as Soft Rock 97.3, XL 103, Jack FM and even Funny 1060. On the other side with a major drop in audience is KiSS FM.
Now continues to dominate the Edmonton radio market place, with CISN coming in 2nd place. 630 CHED has taken a drop to 4th place, and K-97 took a dive…
NW News/Talk 980 pulls ahead of QM/FM for 2nd place behind CBU Radio One. Other winners are News 1130, JR Country and The Fox. Not a good book for Z 95.3.
Radio One still leads the pack, with Newstalk CJOB coming in 2nd place, followed by Country music CFQX
CBC Victoria continues to lead The Q and C-FAX. The biggest winner sharewise was The Ocean 98.5, up from 6.7% in the fall to 9.3%.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver PPM Radio Ratings .. Feb. 26- May 27 2018
- Longtime News 1130’ers Reaon Ford, Ann Schmaltz GONE
- Victoria Times Colonist to Abandon its own Printing…
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- The End of a dream… It’s Really Over!…
- Mike and Helena out at Kiss 91.7
- Shaw Reportedly Shopping its Stake in Corus
- Never Trust The CBC, by Candace Malcolm
- Edmonton PPM Radio Ratings.. Feb 26 – May 27, 2018
- Iconic Broadcaster/Canucks PA Voice John Ashbridge…