Eric Samuels hired me to do evenings at 100.3 the Bear in Edmonton in 1994. Although Eric would move on to Vancouver a few years later, the two years I worked under him set the tone for how I would broadcast and program radio for years to follow.
TJ Connors has come full circle. The station he grew up around is now his afternoon home
This week on the Sound Off Podcast, Larry Gifford the PD of CKNW talks with Matt.
“Matt Cundill works with radio groups on digital strategies and talent coaching. He recently started the Sound Off Podcast: The Podcast about Broadcast”
A Christmas morning greeting from the Sound Off Podcast with Matt Cundill and Terry Demonte and his guest Prime Minister Justin Trudeau….
David Marsden was inducted in the Canadian Music Industry and Broadcast Hall of Fame back in 2011.
Paul Kaye is the National Talent Coach for Rogers Radio
He tells us about Terry Evans, who is 6’5” and Intimidating.” There’s also a mention of Puget Sound in the first 30 seconds of the show. As a BONUS Blog, Matt weighs in on the U.S. election results….
An anniversary for Humble & Fred. Five years ago they rolled the dice and took a chance that their radio brand still had cache. It was a great gamble.
Alan Cross wears many hats and has many titles. My favourite two are historian and author. His perspective on music’s intersection with the digital world is refreshing. Every day he works to find the answers to what ails two of his great passions, music and radio.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Charlee Morgan decides her future, leaving full time gig at…
- TSN 1040 Loses Canucks Radio Rights
- From Global Calgary, Paul Haysom returns to Global BC
- Coleen Christie Out at CTV Vancouver
- Edmonton’s Bounce Rebrands as KiSS 91.7
- 54 More Laid Off (29 Journalists) at Vancouver Sun &…
- Dawn Chubai Leaving City-TV’s ‘Breakfast…
- Get a grip McComb!
- Willy Percy pulling double duty at Rock 101 and Q107
- Jeff Winskell New Bell PD for 22 BC Interior Stations