“Matt Cundill works with radio groups on digital strategies and talent coaching. He recently started the Sound Off Podcast: The Podcast about Broadcast”
A Christmas morning greeting from the Sound Off Podcast with Matt Cundill and Terry Demonte and his guest Prime Minister Justin Trudeau….
David Marsden was inducted in the Canadian Music Industry and Broadcast Hall of Fame back in 2011.
Paul Kaye is the National Talent Coach for Rogers Radio
He tells us about Terry Evans, who is 6’5” and Intimidating.” There’s also a mention of Puget Sound in the first 30 seconds of the show. As a BONUS Blog, Matt weighs in on the U.S. election results….
An anniversary for Humble & Fred. Five years ago they rolled the dice and took a chance that their radio brand still had cache. It was a great gamble.
Alan Cross wears many hats and has many titles. My favourite two are historian and author. His perspective on music’s intersection with the digital world is refreshing. Every day he works to find the answers to what ails two of his great passions, music and radio.
As I listened to Fred recount his radio adventures across Canada, I discovered that two of the greatest things going for Fred were his ability to remain unaware of certain things, while having the ability to listen and react accordingly when someone is giving you advice.
Marty Forbes is the president of Radiowise and former General Manager of Standard Radio’s 100.3 The Bear and TSN 1260 in Edmonton for many years. His Father was the legendary Jerry Forbes at 630 CHED, who started many great charities including Santa Anonymous. Since leaving Standard Radio, Marty consults radio properties with an emphasis on Digital inclusion.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Coleen Christie Out at CTV Vancouver
- 40 Year Victoria Broadcaster Steve Duffy and C-FAX Part…
- Bruce Williams Released from CTV Vancouver Island
- Bell Media Fires Mark & Janet Burley same day, same…
- Bell Media Chops Radio Voices of Whitecaps, Lions
- Ingrid Schumacher let go from CHUM-FM
- CTV Vancouver Island Drops Sports in Newscasts?
- Another Bell Media victim, Gord Leighton!
- Scott Rintoul Loses His TSN 1040 Show, but Keeps his Job
- Kevin & Sonia Return! this time its morning at KiSS FM…