25 Most Recent Posts on PSR
- Bob Kulick, Kiss Guitarist, Dies at 70
- Fox News videographer recounts being attacked by DC protesters
- CNN Host Calls Out Hollywood Leaders "Sitting in Your Mansions and Doing Nothing" Amid Protests
- Chuck's Classics, featuring Chuck Berry
- SUNDAY in Broadcast History .. May 31st
- ABC, TV Academy Nearing Decision on Fate of Emmys Telecast
- CBC reacts! RCMP drags conservative reporter out of Justin Trudeau presser
- Microsoft sacks journalists to replace them with robots
- Atlanta Protestors Graffiti, Smash Windows at CNN Headquarters
- Chuck's Classics, featuring The Beatles
- SATURDAY in Broadcast History .. May 30th
- Journalists Express Outrage At CNN Reporter’s Arrest
- RIP Doug Hepburn, age 78, Radio Sales @ CKNW, CHQT
- ViacomCBS Layoffs Total 300, Including Top Reporters at CBS News
- Chuck's Classics, featuring Doris Day
- FRIDAY in Broadcast History .. May 29th
- Iconic North Bay Call Sign adopted by New VISTA Oldies Station
- Winnipeg Radio Listeners Maintain News Talk, Country as Top Choices
- Abbotsford Radio Diary Ratings .. Spring 2020
- Red Deer Radio Ratings.. Spring 2020
- Lethbridge Radio Ratings.. Spring 2020
- Chilliwack Radio Diary Ratings .. Spring 2020
- Saskatoon Radio Ratings.. Spring 2020
- Prince George Radio Diary Ratings .. Spring 2020
- Regina Radio Diary Ratings .. Spring 2020
“I am heartbroken to have to share the news of the passing of my brother Bob Kulick. His love of music, and his talent as a musician and producer should always be celebrated. Please respect the Kulick Family’s privacy during this sad time. RIP.”
“I was in Iraq several times and Afghanistan once or twice and last night, for different reasons, it was as intense or as scary as a lot of the situations I had in Iraq.”
Don Lemon said he had been receiving texts and tweets from famous faces who were afraid to “hurt [their] business” by speaking up.
Chuck Berry kept everyone rockin’ and dancing in 1957 with School Days!
IT WAS MAY 31st … when the first Canadian TV signal on the prairies took to the air as CBWT Winnipeg signed on…
When the weekly Odessa Texas TV show featuring Roy Orbison and the Teen Kings boasted Elvis Presley as their singing guest…
When Bobby Darin appeared on CBS-TV’s Ed Sullivan Show singing his two top pop singles “Mack the Knife” and “Dream Lover.” And Canada’s Wayne & Schuster did a takeoff on TV crime shows…
..and when Mel Cooper (pictured) received approval to acquire 71% of Victoria’s CFAX 1070 from Clare Copeland. Cooper kept CFAX at the top of the Victoria radio ratings for the next 30 years, before selling to CHUM in 2004.
ALL the milestones for May 31st INSIDE.
The COVID-19 pandemic led the TV Academy to push back the first-round voting period to July and the nominations announcement by two weeks, to July 28. But the actual Primetime Emmy awards remained scheduled for Sept. 20 — and the event is still moving forward, as planned.
This week, Keean Bexte was detained by the RCMP and physically manhandled after reporting in Ottawa. A couple days later, a CNN reporter was arrested in Minneapolis.
Staff who maintain the news homepages on Microsoft’s MSN website and its Edge browser – used by millions of Britons every day – have been told that they will be no longer be required because robots can now do their jobs.
CBS 46 in Atlanta reported that though the protest was primarily “peaceful” at the start, one protester threw a brick at the CNN headquarters’ windows and others threw rocks.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- RIP Gary Lockwood, KJR star from…
- KJR Super Jock Charlie Brown dies at age 74….
- Plandemic The Movie (Part 1) – Interview with…
- RCMP grabbed Rebel reporter just before…
- Trump Drags Scarborough Again Over Death of Intern…
- CNN Drops 26% In Prime Time As Fox News Dominates…
- Master Of Misinformation – 5 times CBC spread…
- Victoria Radio Diary Ratings .. Spring 2020
- Recent Moves …… as of May 15th 2020
- Fake News Narrative With MSM Will Only Get Worse As…