25 Most Recent Posts on PSR
- Lori Lewis from Cumulus Media on Matt Cundill’s ‘Sound Off’ Podcast
- Morning Joes' Mika Brzezinski says, 'Its our job to control Exactly what people think'!!!
- Freddie King has today's almost forgotten track
- THURSDAY in Broadcast History .. Feb. 23rd
- Breaking: Infowars and Natural News under attack : Jon Rappoport
- Jeff Winskell replaces Mark Burley
- MOVIN' 92.5, KUOW, KIRO FM Lead Seattle Radio PPM's
- PROSALESGUY - How To Deal With The Hurry Up B2B Sales Proposal
- Dr John has today's almost forgotten track
- WEDNESDAY in Broadcast History .. Feb. 22nd
- Pulse FM drops Kash, after ex-Liberal cabmin books guests critical of B.C. government
- The DNA of a Winning Team, by Paul Kaye
- Modern English have today's almost forgotten track
- TUESDAY in Broadcast History .. Feb. 21st
- Former Seattle Sportscaster Rod Simons Dies Suddenly at 56
- FCC To Big Telecom: Please Activate The FM Radios You're Putting In Our Phones
- Party Strategies and TV Ratings: the Game Is Changing: Harvey Oberfeld
- Yes, have today's almost forgotten track
- MONDAY in Broadcast History .. Feb. 20th
- SUNDAY in Broadcast History .. Feb. 19th
- New ’90s Station Hot 100.5 Hits Winnipeg Airwaves
- SATURDAY in Broadcast History .. Feb. 18th
- Stephen Colbert Rides His Anti-Trump Schtick to #1 in Late Night
- Chris Farlowe has today's almost forgotten track
- FRIDAY in Broadcast History .. Feb. 17th
This week on the podcast, Getting Social about Radio with Lori Lewis from Cumulus Media “Matt Cundill works with radio groups on digital strategies and talent coaching. He recently started the Sound Off Podcast: The Podcast about Broadcast” E-mail Matt: [email protected] Twitter: @mattcundill Sound off Podcast ” The Sound Off Podcast is […]
Morning Joe host and hostess, Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski
Freddie King has today’s almost forgotten track There were at least three Kings of the blues…everybody remembers BB, of course, and many remember Albert, but too few remember Freddie…in his early days he was a major influence on people like Eric Clapton who covered his song Hideaway, among others, but to mainstream rock audiences […]
It was Feb 23rd when The Beatles made their third appearance in as many weeks on CBS-TV’s Ed Sullivan Show,
When The Fifth Dimension guested on ABC-TV’s action series ‘It Takes a Thief.’
When the first Juno Awards were handed out, celebrating the best in Canadian music. (The first year they were ‘The Gold Leaf Awards.)
And when 65 million Americans tuned in to NBC-TV for the Spielberg movie ‘Schindler’s List’ with minimal commercials.
ALL the milestones for the date INSIDE.
Alex Jones’ infowars.com and Mike Adams’ naturalnews.com are both under attack. BIGLY!!!
Google cuts off 3 Million dollar per year access to public funding
Jeff is moving back to Kelowna to fill the boots of his mentor….
KQMV-FM 92.5 moves back up into first place in the Nielsen Audio January 2017 PPM with a 7.1 share. NPR KUOW-FM 94.9 moves up to second with 5.8. News/Talk KIRO-FM 97.3 is third with 5.7.
Our sales training clients in Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary deal with this challenge on a regular basis – the “hurry-up and do your best with limited information” proposal. It usually comes from a new inquiry where someone has the task of gathering information on a tight timeline. He or she may know little in the way of […]
The one-term Vancouver-Fraserview MLA opted not to renew his contract with Pulse last month. His last 9 a.m. to noon show was scheduled for Feb. 14 with four guests on the theme of British Columbia’s political future: Ex-political commentator Alex Tsakumis, Canadian Taxpayers’ Federation’s Jordan Bateman, IntegrityBC’s Dermod Travis and NDP leader John Horgan.
Paul Kaye By Paul Kaye PSR Contributor Tuesday February 21st, 2017 THE DNA OF A WINNING TEAM We are in business to win. Winning is the only desirable outcome. The secret to winning, and to the continuation of winning, is to build the best team. It is essential to form a cohesive […]
He was covering Spring Training for the Minnesota Twins when he passed away suddenly in Fort Myers, Florida.
As new FCC Chairman Ajit Pai says in the article “It seems odd that every day we hear about a new smartphone app that lets you do something innovative, yet these modern-day mobile miracles don’t enable a key function offered by a 1982 Sony Walkman.”
The politicians, parties and strategists are all gearing up for the coming BC election …only 11 weeks away.
And among the changes they are watching since the last time around are the tv ratings …and some interesting changes since the last vote.
A new radio station specializing in hits from the 90s era is on the air.
Letterman’s replacement has seemingly used every cold open and monologue available to skewer America’s top executive — and Nielsen panelists have been responding favorably.
Derringer said that since Valentyne got the job on Jan. 1 after interviewing in October, but the station decided it would be appropriate to have her first show on Valentine’s Day.
It doesn’t matter how experienced you are as a coach, I guarantee you’re making mistakes. I know I do. Often. Working with people to improve performance is tough and there is no secret blueprint for how to do it perfectly each time.
Calling CNN “fake news” is one thing. Showing people exactly WHY they are fake news is something else. If you want to prove to your loved-ones that Mainstream media is full of crap, check this out INSIDE…
Puget Sound Radio is the most read radio board in Canada with over 2 million annual page views
On average we surpass 60,000 Sessions with over 30,000 ‘Unique’ monthly users (Source: Google Analytics)
Dr John has today’s almost forgotten track Dr, John, as Mac Rebennack, was one of the Wrecking Crew in Los Angeles…his name first came to my attention as a piano player on an early Sonny & Cher album of all thngs…but once he created his new identity and embraced New Orleans musical heritage he […]
One of the oldest three-letter call signs in the US, radio station WOR went on the air from studios in Newark N.J.
The first presidential address on radio from the White House was delivered by Calvin Coolidge.
Vancouver’s CKLG AM 730 dropped its experiment in talk radio and returned to contemporary hit music.
And Sportscaster Al Michaels was at the mike as the USA scored its ‘Miracle on Ice,’ upsetting the USSR, enroute to Olympic hockey Gold. Bernie Pascall called the game live to Canada.
ALL the milestones for Feb. 22nd INSIDE.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Coleen Christie Out at CTV Vancouver
- 40 Year Victoria Broadcaster Steve Duffy and C-FAX Part…
- Bruce Williams Released from CTV Vancouver Island
- Bell Media Fires Mark & Janet Burley same day, same…
- Bell Media Chops Radio Voices of Whitecaps, Lions
- Ingrid Schumacher let go from CHUM-FM
- CTV Vancouver Island Drops Sports in Newscasts?
- Another Bell Media victim, Gord Leighton!
- Scott Rintoul Loses His TSN 1040 Show, but Keeps his Job
- Kevin & Sonia Return! this time its morning at KiSS FM…