About Puget Sound Radio
Puget Sound Radio (PSR) has always been the beacon of the media industry, allowing freedom of speech and comment on everything under the radio umbrella (what some people refer to as gossip).
This is why PSR has the web activity it does. Thousands of different people come to PSR on a regular basis, because they don’t know what to expect – whether it be the latest ratings release, to industry news, or even some stories that otherwise would not receive the light of day in Corporate media. Like it or hate it, people have an opinion on it, and you’ll find that here.
PSR does not allow comments that go too far. We monitor the site with vigilance, allowing people to have their say, yet do it professionally.
Puget Sound Radio can be compared to talk radio. Our job is to get people proactively engaged in what appears on our site. The numbers suggest we must be doing something right.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Viewers Ask Where KCPQ Morning Meteorologist Is After Arrest
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Edmonton at 96.3
- Beloved KTLA Morning Anchor Chris Burrous Dead After…
- This is Where Global’s Lynn Colliar Has Gone
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Fox Seattle Aired Doctored Video of Trump Border…
- RIP OTR writer/actor/director Herb Ellis, aged 96
- So much for the dying days of Virgin Radio in Canada