Puget Sound Radio believes in free speech, however we don’t believe in abuse of free speech. This applies to all contributors. Our policies around this are:
- Puget Sound Radio moderates all comments before they are posted to the public. We aren’t trying to control content or conversation, rather are making sure we don’t place ourselves at legal risk. Comments which we feel will do so will not be published.
- If your comment is unnecessarily aggressive towards another person, comment, or author, we may not publish it. We believe that while conversation can sometimes be heated and inspire robust debate, abuse of another is neither acceptable or permitted.
- When you place a comment, you can opt to remain anonymous. You will still be required to enter a name and email address, which will remain private and not be shared to any 3rd party. Please do not forget: the above rules still apply when posting anonymously.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding this, please feel free to contact us here.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Charlee Morgan decides her future, leaving full time gig at…
- TSN 1040 Loses Canucks Radio Rights
- From Global Calgary, Paul Haysom returns to Global BC
- Coleen Christie Out at CTV Vancouver
- Edmonton’s Bounce Rebrands as KiSS 91.7
- 54 More Laid Off (29 Journalists) at Vancouver Sun &…
- Dawn Chubai Leaving City-TV’s ‘Breakfast…
- Get a grip McComb!
- Willy Percy pulling double duty at Rock 101 and Q107
- Jeff Winskell New Bell PD for 22 BC Interior Stations