Puget Sound Radio believes in free speech, however we don’t believe in abuse of free speech. This applies to all contributors. Our policies around this are:
- Puget Sound Radio moderates all comments before they are posted to the public. We aren’t trying to control content or conversation, rather are making sure we don’t place ourselves at legal risk. Comments which we feel will do so will not be published.
- If your comment is unnecessarily aggressive towards another person, comment, or author, we may not publish it. We believe that while conversation can sometimes be heated and inspire robust debate, abuse of another is neither acceptable or permitted.
- When you place a comment, you can opt to remain anonymous. You will still be required to enter a name and email address, which will remain private and not be shared to any 3rd party. Please do not forget: the above rules still apply when posting anonymously.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding this, please feel free to contact us here.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- 102.7 The Peak’s James Sutton and Casey Jo…
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Edmonton Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Victoria Radio Ratings … Diary Spring 2019
- Vancouver Radio PPM Demographics June 2019