Puget Sound Radio believes in free speech, however we don’t believe in abuse of free speech. This applies to all contributors. Our policies around this are:
- Puget Sound Radio moderates all comments before they are posted to the public. We aren’t trying to control content or conversation, rather are making sure we don’t place ourselves at legal risk. Comments which we feel will do so will not be published.
- If your comment is unnecessarily aggressive towards another person, comment, or author, we may not publish it. We believe that while conversation can sometimes be heated and inspire robust debate, abuse of another is neither acceptable or permitted.
- When you place a comment, you can opt to remain anonymous. You will still be required to enter a name and email address, which will remain private and not be shared to any 3rd party. Please do not forget: the above rules still apply when posting anonymously.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding this, please feel free to contact us here.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver’s Z95.3 Changes its Morning Show
- Kid Carson gets the Morning Show at Vancouver’s Z 95.3
- CKNW Officially Names New Talk Show Hosts
- Simi Sara Appointed Official Breakfast Host at NW
- Graham Hatch Out of his Afternoon Drive slot at…
- Kelowna’s Soft 103.9 to go dark on Friday
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Nov. 25 2019 –…
- Seattle iHeart Cuts Run Deep
- ‘Inducing panic’: Media under fire for…
- David Bray Analyzes VANCOUVER Radio PPM’s,…