NOW! Radio leads with demo women; The Bear tops the demo breakouts for men.
It’s like someone threw a firecracker into the midst… Now takes a dive to 4th place, being replaced by The Breeze, Christmas music maybe? 630 CHED follows Now at number five spot. Harvard’s flip to Play isn’t getting as much play and sister station Cruz has dropped, with both stations showing a 3.1…
Now continues to hold top spot, with The Bear moving on up to take 2nd place… Chuck is in a tail spin, Breeze is down…
NOW leads three age demographic categories, while SONIC takes the other two.
Now continues to lead the pack, followed by CHED and the Breeze… Kiss has taken a significant hit
102.3 NOW! dominates with Women 25-54. (#2 Sonic has half their audience.) With the Male Demo CRUZ-FM wins the race, ahead of The Bear and Sonic 102.9.
Stingray’s Breeze has taken dive from 1st place down to 6th, with Now returning to the number One spot. Gains for the Bear and KiSS
New Breeze format in Edmonton moves into first place, edging out Now who has held the reigns, it seems like forever…. CHED has dropped significantly.
Now still retains the overall number one spot, with CBC moving up into second place. Up, is down….
Edmonton: The Bear passes NOW! for #1 with A12+ posting a 9.3% share of hours tuned (up from 5.8% last time out). NOW! Radio takes top spot for F25-54, delivering a 22.0% share (up from 19.5%). NOW tops the list for M25-54 with a 12.5% share (flat with the last book). For M18-34, NOW leads the way posting a […]
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver’s Z95.3 Changes its Morning Show
- Kid Carson gets the Morning Show at Vancouver’s Z 95.3
- CKNW Officially Names New Talk Show Hosts
- Simi Sara Appointed Official Breakfast Host at NW
- Graham Hatch Out of his Afternoon Drive slot at…
- Kelowna’s Soft 103.9 to go dark on Friday
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Nov. 25 2019 –…
- Seattle iHeart Cuts Run Deep
- ‘Inducing panic’: Media under fire for…
- David Bray Analyzes VANCOUVER Radio PPM’s,…