102.3 NOW! dominates with Women 25-54. (#2 Sonic has half their audience.) With the Male Demo CRUZ-FM wins the race, ahead of The Bear and Sonic 102.9.
Stingray’s Breeze has taken dive from 1st place down to 6th, with Now returning to the number One spot. Gains for the Bear and KiSS
New Breeze format in Edmonton moves into first place, edging out Now who has held the reigns, it seems like forever…. CHED has dropped significantly.
Now still retains the overall number one spot, with CBC moving up into second place. Up, is down….
Edmonton: The Bear passes NOW! for #1 with A12+ posting a 9.3% share of hours tuned (up from 5.8% last time out). NOW! Radio takes top spot for F25-54, delivering a 22.0% share (up from 19.5%). NOW tops the list for M25-54 with a 12.5% share (flat with the last book). For M18-34, NOW leads the way posting a […]
CHED is now coming in 5th spot. Now continues to hold the reign as the leader
NOW! Radio takes top spot for F25-54, delivering a 19.5% share (up from 15.6%). NOW also tops the list for M25-54 with a 12.5% share (down from 13.1%).
Now continues to dominate the Edmonton radio market place, with CISN coming in 2nd place. 630 CHED has taken a drop to 4th place, and K-97 took a dive…
102.3 NOW! Radio dominates the demo breakouts for Edmonton.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- 102.7 The Peak’s James Sutton and Casey Jo…
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Edmonton Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Former Seattle/Spokane Radio Personality J.J.…
- Vancouver Radio PPM Demographics June 2019
- Victoria Radio Ratings … Diary Spring 2019