CHED Moves ahead of NOW. Could this be because of the U.S. election coverage?
NOW continues to lead the pack, followed by CISN. Virgin has dropped again, with the same percentage of Share as HOT, 2.7
NOW! Radio tops the 6+ chart as well as many of the demo categories.
NOW! continues to claim the only double-digit share 6+, while CISN Country has a great book, jumping from 5th to 2nd. The Bear also made gains, while 95.7 Cruz FM took a serious tumble.
Now continues to rule the roost in Edmonton, followed by CHED and Capital FM. Bounce is holding steady while Virgin has fallen behind Hot 107
Now continues to lead the pack followed by CHED and Radio One… The Bounce has now pulled out ahead leaving Virgin in the dust after HOT
102.3 NOW dominates the demos.
PPM Top-line Radio Statistics Edmonton CTRL Survey period: Radio Meter 2014/15 – June 1, 2015 – August 30, 2015 Demographic: A12+ Daypart: Monday to Sunday 2am-2am Geography: Edmonton CTRL Data type: Respondent Station Format AMA DailyCume Share […]
102.3 NOW sweeps the Edmonton demos.
Bounce was the big winner in this A2+ book followed by CRUZ and CISN Country. Although still 2nd and 3rd in the share list, CBX Radio One and Capital posted the big losses.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- A Blood bath at Jack FM Vancouver
- Brent Shearer Out at CTV Vancouver
- Coleen Christie lands a new gig
- Coleen Christie Out at CTV Vancouver
- Kamloops NL Radio Stations sold to Newcap
- ABC Cancels Tim Allen’s Conservative Sitcom Despite…
- Victoria Radio Spring Ratings…
- From Global Calgary, Paul Haysom returns to Global BC
- Mel Z Moving to Promotions Director at Ocean 98.5 Victoria,…
- Mi-Jung Lee New Anchor of CTV Vancouver’s Noon, 5 pm…