NOW! Radio takes top spot for F25-54, delivering a 19.5% share (up from 15.6%). NOW also tops the list for M25-54 with a 12.5% share (down from 13.1%).
Now continues to dominate the Edmonton radio market place, with CISN coming in 2nd place. 630 CHED has taken a drop to 4th place, and K-97 took a dive…
102.3 NOW! Radio dominates the demo breakouts for Edmonton.
Now takes the lead again in Edmonton, followed by 630 CHED. Nice jump for Fresh. Virgin is up! so is up! up!
NOW! radio takes the top spot with men & women 25-54, while Sonic is the favorite station with those aged 18-34.
lots of changes in the Edmonton market, Now drops to number two while CHED holds the lead. Finally Cruz appears to be moving up a few notches…. KiSS, formerly Bounce also seems to be picking up steam…
630 CHED is back on top, with Now radio coming in 2nd place…
CHED Moves ahead of NOW. Could this be because of the U.S. election coverage?
NOW continues to lead the pack, followed by CISN. Virgin has dropped again, with the same percentage of Share as HOT, 2.7
NOW! Radio tops the 6+ chart as well as many of the demo categories.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver PPM Radio Ratings .. Feb. 26- May 27 2018
- Longtime News 1130’ers Reaon Ford, Ann Schmaltz GONE
- Victoria Times Colonist to Abandon its own Printing…
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- The End of a dream… It’s Really Over!…
- Mike and Helena out at Kiss 91.7
- Shaw Reportedly Shopping its Stake in Corus
- Never Trust The CBC, by Candace Malcolm
- Edmonton PPM Radio Ratings.. Feb 26 – May 27, 2018
- Iconic Broadcaster/Canucks PA Voice John Ashbridge…