Four automakers, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, and Mitsubishi have all pulled their adds from the show along with pharmaceutical maker GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi Consumer Care, Allstate, and T. Rowe Price, Untuckit, Constant Contact and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, according to NBC News.
“Find out how an abundance of fast talking ads are bad for advertisers, listeners and ultimately your station.”
Ask and answer this one question to quickly create more compelling radio ads.
Great production makes people FEEL the message
Go from “pest like the rest” to “trusted consultant” by asking the right questions.
Tell your clients how radio works if you want it to work for them.
You’ll get the best spec ads from the creative department when you bet their time on the right clients.
Great radio creative starts with the sales executive.
Understand the buying process and you’ll avoid the most common advertising mistakes.
“The answer is simple…because it’s bullshit.”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- 102.7 The Peak’s James Sutton and Casey Jo…
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Edmonton Radio PPM Ratings .. Feb. 25 – May 26 2019
- Victoria Radio Ratings … Diary Spring 2019
- Vancouver Radio PPM Demographics June 2019