Four automakers, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, and Mitsubishi have all pulled their adds from the show along with pharmaceutical maker GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi Consumer Care, Allstate, and T. Rowe Price, Untuckit, Constant Contact and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, according to NBC News.
“Find out how an abundance of fast talking ads are bad for advertisers, listeners and ultimately your station.”
Ask and answer this one question to quickly create more compelling radio ads.
Great production makes people FEEL the message
Go from “pest like the rest” to “trusted consultant” by asking the right questions.
Tell your clients how radio works if you want it to work for them.
You’ll get the best spec ads from the creative department when you bet their time on the right clients.
Great radio creative starts with the sales executive.
Understand the buying process and you’ll avoid the most common advertising mistakes.
“The answer is simple…because it’s bullshit.”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Bell, Cineplex, Rogers and Shaw are trying to censor the…
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- CKNW to Replace Their All-Night “Coast to Coast…
- Roundhouse Radio Picks up Coast to Coast AM with George…
- Katie Couric Leaving her Yahoo News Anchor Role
- CHEK-TV’s Gordie Tupper Packing it in
- CKNW AM 980 Changes Branding, Logo
- Corus Radio Launches New Late-Night National Talk Show…
- New General Manager at Pattison Cranbrook Stations
- Ian Power Takes Mornings at Surrey’s Pulse 107.7