Four automakers, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, and Mitsubishi have all pulled their adds from the show along with pharmaceutical maker GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi Consumer Care, Allstate, and T. Rowe Price, Untuckit, Constant Contact and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, according to NBC News.
“Find out how an abundance of fast talking ads are bad for advertisers, listeners and ultimately your station.”
Ask and answer this one question to quickly create more compelling radio ads.
Great production makes people FEEL the message
Go from “pest like the rest” to “trusted consultant” by asking the right questions.
Tell your clients how radio works if you want it to work for them.
You’ll get the best spec ads from the creative department when you bet their time on the right clients.
Great radio creative starts with the sales executive.
Understand the buying process and you’ll avoid the most common advertising mistakes.
“The answer is simple…because it’s bullshit.”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- A Blood bath at Jack FM Vancouver
- Steve Darling, Mira Laurence, James Cybulski to Co-Host…
- Coleen Christie lands a new gig
- Martin Strong No Longer Hosting Mornings on Roundhouse
- Michael Kuss to join Paul Brown Mornings on JACK FM…
- Scott Rintoul Headed for PM Drive on Sportsnet 650?
- Kelowna’s JUICE sold to Castanet
- Edmonton Radio: Morning men
- The Peak Welcomes Tyler and Lynch to mornings in Vancouver