“Find out how an abundance of fast talking ads are bad for advertisers, listeners and ultimately your station.”
Ask and answer this one question to quickly create more compelling radio ads.
Great production makes people FEEL the message
Go from “pest like the rest” to “trusted consultant” by asking the right questions.
Tell your clients how radio works if you want it to work for them.
You’ll get the best spec ads from the creative department when you bet their time on the right clients.
Great radio creative starts with the sales executive.
Understand the buying process and you’ll avoid the most common advertising mistakes.
“The answer is simple…because it’s bullshit.”
In this first AD SLAP we take a closer look at some tired old ad formats you need to avoid.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Charlee Morgan decides her future, leaving full time gig at…
- TSN 1040 Loses Canucks Radio Rights
- From Global Calgary, Paul Haysom returns to Global BC
- Coleen Christie Out at CTV Vancouver
- Edmonton’s Bounce Rebrands as KiSS 91.7
- 54 More Laid Off (29 Journalists) at Vancouver Sun &…
- Dawn Chubai Leaving City-TV’s ‘Breakfast…
- Get a grip McComb!
- Willy Percy pulling double duty at Rock 101 and Q107
- Jeff Winskell New Bell PD for 22 BC Interior Stations