Four automakers, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, and Mitsubishi have all pulled their adds from the show along with pharmaceutical maker GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi Consumer Care, Allstate, and T. Rowe Price, Untuckit, Constant Contact and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition, according to NBC News.
“Find out how an abundance of fast talking ads are bad for advertisers, listeners and ultimately your station.”
Ask and answer this one question to quickly create more compelling radio ads.
Great production makes people FEEL the message
Go from “pest like the rest” to “trusted consultant” by asking the right questions.
Tell your clients how radio works if you want it to work for them.
You’ll get the best spec ads from the creative department when you bet their time on the right clients.
Great radio creative starts with the sales executive.
Understand the buying process and you’ll avoid the most common advertising mistakes.
“The answer is simple…because it’s bullshit.”
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Four more today! So far, 12 this week have been let go by JP
- Vancouver Radio PPM’s .. May 29 – Aug. 27 2017…
- Kasia Bodurka joins Global BC As New Weekend Weather…
- Jody Vance to Middays at Vancouver’s Roundhouse Radio
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- After 12 Years, Former NDP Cabinet Minister is Out at CBC…
- KJR Host Mitch Levy Arrested in Prostitution Sting
- Susan Knight heads back to Victoria for a new gig with…
- Red’s Diner Last Show on CISL 650 was Sunday!
- Calgary Radio PPM’s .. May 29 – Aug. 27, 2017…