Come inside for the leaders by demo age category.
Country 105 had a good 12+ book to take Top Spot, while other contenders slid. Q 107 and CJAY 92 also showed healthy gains. .
And CBC Music almost doubled its audience.
KOOL 101.5 almost overtook 95.9 CHFM for the lead in Demo Women, as Country 105 dropped a bundle.
Meantime X 92.9 continues to lead the Men 25-54 book over 2nd place XL 103 by a wide margin.
CBR takes top spot, jumping up from #4 in the winter12+ book.
News/Talk CHQR is back in its familiar #1 spot, after one 12+ book where Country 105 took top honours. But Oldies XL 103 made the biggest gain, jumping into the #2 spot.
Country 105 rules the roast, with Newstalk 77 coming in second place
Calgary: Country 105 leads the way for A12+ with a 9.7% (up from 8.3% last time out). Country 105 is popular with the ladies, taking #1 spot for F25-54 delivering a 13.1% share (up from 10.2%). For M25-54, X92.9 is #1 with a 10.8% (down from 11.0%). CJAY 92 takes top spot for M18-34 delivering an 11.4%. Country105 […]
Unlike sister station CHED in Edmonton, Calgary’s Newstalk 77 holds the number one spot in Calgary, with Country 105 jumping up to second. Also a nice gain for CJAY 92.
Country 105 is popular with the women, taking #1 spot for F25-54 delivering a 10.2% share (down from 10.6%). For M25-54, X92.9 is #1 with an 11.0% (up from 10.9%).
A good book for 12+ market leader CHQR, as well as Soft Rock 97.3, XL 103, Jack FM and even Funny 1060. On the other side with a major drop in audience is KiSS FM.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- And the cuts keep on coming… Sportsnet 650…
- Summerland BC loses its Live Local Morning Show
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver
- Western Alienation …and the CBC
- MEDIA RELEASE – Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
- Rick Dhaliwal Has Landed at a New Vancouver Home…
- CTV Claims Largest Election Night Audience
- POWER struggle: Edmonton radio stations to battle…