Top of the heap is Country CHLB, then into rock with CJOC, followed by Kiss Fm
Another Slam dunk for Country music with CKGY, Big 105 comes in 2nd place, with Zedd coming in third
C-95 comes in first with 15.4 on the 12+, Cool is 2nd, followed by Newstalk CKOM at 11.9
Radio One comes in first place again, followed by News Talk CJOB, CFQX Country in 3rd spot…
Bragging rights at the top of the ratings heap go to The Q delivering a 15.2% share for A12+ (down from 15.6% in the fall. The Zone grabs the #1 spot with women 25-54 delivering a 17.8% share (up from 12.5%). The Q holds the #1 spot for males 25-54, posting a 21.8% share followed by The Zone with 18.8%.
CFQX Country has dropped a couple of points. Radio One continues to lead the pack, with Newstalk coming in second place.
CBC’s share grows in the 12+ book, followed by The Q and C-FAX.
Real Country continues to lead, with the Big 105 following this time around…
Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey September 3 – October 28, 2018
Area: 7109 (Saskatoon Ctrl)
Daypart: Monday-Sunday 5am-1am
Z99 14.6 Wolf 13.0 Big Dog 11.0
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver’s Z95.3 Changes its Morning Show
- Kid Carson gets the Morning Show at Vancouver’s Z 95.3
- CKNW Officially Names New Talk Show Hosts
- Simi Sara Appointed Official Breakfast Host at NW
- Graham Hatch Out of his Afternoon Drive slot at…
- Kelowna’s Soft 103.9 to go dark on Friday
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Nov. 25 2019 –…
- Seattle iHeart Cuts Run Deep
- ‘Inducing panic’: Media under fire for…
- David Bray Analyzes VANCOUVER Radio PPM’s,…