Bragging rights at the top of the ratings heap go to The Q delivering a 15.2% share for A12+ (down from 15.6% in the fall. The Zone grabs the #1 spot with women 25-54 delivering a 17.8% share (up from 12.5%). The Q holds the #1 spot for males 25-54, posting a 21.8% share followed by The Zone with 18.8%.
CFQX Country has dropped a couple of points. Radio One continues to lead the pack, with Newstalk coming in second place.
CBC’s share grows in the 12+ book, followed by The Q and C-FAX.
Real Country continues to lead, with the Big 105 following this time around…
Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey September 3 – October 28, 2018
Area: 7109 (Saskatoon Ctrl)
Daypart: Monday-Sunday 5am-1am
Z99 14.6 Wolf 13.0 Big Dog 11.0
Radio One rules in Winnipeg, with Newstalk CJOB coming in second place. Significant gains for Virgin and Power
Radio One still leads the pack, with Newstalk CJOB coming in 2nd place, followed by Country music CFQX
CBC Victoria continues to lead The Q and C-FAX. The biggest winner sharewise was The Ocean 98.5, up from 6.7% in the fall to 9.3%.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- CONFIRMED: Off-Air Bloodbath at CTV Vancouver
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Changes coming to KiSS Victoria… yes again.
- Calvin To Leaving CHEK
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Victoria’s Newish Radio Station is called, you…
- Willy In The Morning Launches On Q 107 In Calgary
- Vancouver’s CKNW Celebrates 75 Years!
- Freeway Frank & Co-host ousted from Virgin Montreal