Lethbridge Radio Ratings.. Spring 2020
Lethbridge CTRL Source:
Numeris Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey
Demographic: A12+ Area: 8019 (Lethbridge Ctrl) Daypart: Monday-Sunday 5am-1am
Station Format Share % Ctrl Reach FC Reach Trend
CHLB Country 21.4 29.5 49.2 +4.0
CJOC Rock 13.4 24.8 35.8 -2.7
CFRV KiSS 11.0 19.7 43.6 -0.1
CJRX Today’s Rock 8.4 16.9 28.7 -0.2
CKBD Bridge 4.5 11.4 13.0 +0.6
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban
centre. The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census
Metropolitan Areas, Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a
percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who
tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned
to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Drex to Leave CKNW and National Corus Late Night…
- First the GM’s, Now Harvard Slashes Air Staff…
- Oprah, Ellen & Kimmel are in BIG Trouble…
- Harvard Broadcasting Cuts Senior Management (UPDATED)
- RIP Miles Ramsay, famed for A&W’s Great…
- The Snitches Who Betrayed Wendy Mesley
- John Doyle: ‘COVID-era CBC TV is a shambles’
- Looney Left Vancouver Council turned the City I was…
- Jordan Armstrong is a very fine example of what…
- Goodbye to the Old C-FUN building on West 4th in Vancouver