Vancouver: CBC Radio One grabs the #1 spot for A12+ with an 12.3% share of hours tuned (down from 15.3% ). Taking the top spot for F25-54 was QM-FM, posting a 17.7% share (up from 16.5% last time out). CFOX grabs the lead for M25-54 listeners, delivering a 13.0% share (down from 13.8 %). The FOX is well out […]
CBU Radio One loses 20% of its audience but continues to lead the 12+ chart, with CKNW and QM/FM in their usual runnerup positions.
Taking the top spot for F25-54 was QM-FM, posting a 16.5% share (down from 19.6% last time out). FOX grabs the lead for M25-54 listeners, delivering a 13.8% share (up from 11.4%).
NW News/Talk 980 pulls ahead of QM/FM for 2nd place behind CBU Radio One. Other winners are News 1130, JR Country and The Fox. Not a good book for Z 95.3.
QM/FM and The FOX are dominant in the demo breakout charts for Vancouver radio.
QM/FM is the favorite station with women 25-54, while Z95 leads the way with younger women 18-34. The Fox is #1 in hours tuned with both age groups of men.
#1 CBC Radio One continues to grow; QM/FM edges NW for 2nd place 12+.
CBC Radio One, QM/FM and CKNW News/talk980 lead Vancouver’s 12+ chart again.
CBC leads, with NW and QM tying for second place
CKNW has been regaining, but the big news is LG 104, which is now in 6th place. Still not much life with KiSS !
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- My take on the changes at Corus
- Joe Rainey of Capitol Records Has Passed Away at 43
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Longtime Broadcaster Terry Moore Dead at 82 … Cancer
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- CKNW Loses Bailey Nicholson to News 1130
- Radio station hires replacement for fired DJ Dave Wheeler
- Firings at Edmonton’s Newcap cluster, Capital…
- After 30 years of Rockin’ Edmonton, Rob Berg…