A great book for QM/FM which jumped to the top.
CBU continues to lead the 12+ chart, followed by NW and QM/FM.
Vancouver: CBC Radio One grabs the #1 spot for A12+ with an 12.3% share of hours tuned (down from 15.3% ). Taking the top spot for F25-54 was QM-FM, posting a 17.7% share (up from 16.5% last time out). CFOX grabs the lead for M25-54 listeners, delivering a 13.0% share (down from 13.8 %). The FOX is well out […]
CBU Radio One loses 20% of its audience but continues to lead the 12+ chart, with CKNW and QM/FM in their usual runnerup positions.
Taking the top spot for F25-54 was QM-FM, posting a 16.5% share (down from 19.6% last time out). FOX grabs the lead for M25-54 listeners, delivering a 13.8% share (up from 11.4%).
NW News/Talk 980 pulls ahead of QM/FM for 2nd place behind CBU Radio One. Other winners are News 1130, JR Country and The Fox. Not a good book for Z 95.3.
QM/FM and The FOX are dominant in the demo breakout charts for Vancouver radio.
QM/FM is the favorite station with women 25-54, while Z95 leads the way with younger women 18-34. The Fox is #1 in hours tuned with both age groups of men.
#1 CBC Radio One continues to grow; QM/FM edges NW for 2nd place 12+.
CBC Radio One, QM/FM and CKNW News/talk980 lead Vancouver’s 12+ chart again.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Radio & Music man Bobby Gale killed in car crash
- Talk Host Bill Carroll replacing Evan Solomon on…
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Former CTV Anchor Tamara Taggart Running for Fed…
- Dying CNN Lost Almost 30% of Primetime Audience
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Boyd Leader leaves CFWE for Kelowna and Bell Media
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…