NOW continues to lead the pack, followed by CISN. Virgin has dropped again, with the same percentage of Share as HOT, 2.7
NOW! Radio tops the 6+ chart as well as many of the demo categories.
NOW! continues to claim the only double-digit share 6+, while CISN Country has a great book, jumping from 5th to 2nd. The Bear also made gains, while 95.7 Cruz FM took a serious tumble.
Now continues to rule the roost in Edmonton, followed by CHED and Capital FM. Bounce is holding steady while Virgin has fallen behind Hot 107
Now continues to lead the pack followed by CHED and Radio One… The Bounce has now pulled out ahead leaving Virgin in the dust after HOT
102.3 NOW dominates the demos.
PPM Top-line Radio Statistics Edmonton CTRL Survey period: Radio Meter 2014/15 – June 1, 2015 – August 30, 2015 Demographic: A12+ Daypart: Monday to Sunday 2am-2am Geography: Edmonton CTRL Data type: Respondent Station Format AMA DailyCume Share […]
102.3 NOW sweeps the Edmonton demos.
Bounce was the big winner in this A2+ book followed by CRUZ and CISN Country. Although still 2nd and 3rd in the share list, CBX Radio One and Capital posted the big losses.
NOW! Radio takes top spot for F25-54, delivering a 14.5% share (down from 16.0%). NOW also tops the list for M25-54 with a 15.5% share (down from 19.5%).
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Mike Killeen’s New Gig is with CBC Vancouver TV News
- What’s up at Victoria’s KiSS 103.1?
- Kudos to CTV Vancouver on Election Night
- Whither Seattle’s 106.1 KISS FM? 17 Year…
- Deep state rolls out staged “bomb” attack on CNN…
- Rebranded Crave streaming service combines HBO,…
- Jim Acosta White House Press Pass Suspended