CHED Moves ahead of NOW. Could this be because of the U.S. election coverage?
NOW continues to lead the pack, followed by CISN. Virgin has dropped again, with the same percentage of Share as HOT, 2.7
NOW! Radio tops the 6+ chart as well as many of the demo categories.
NOW! continues to claim the only double-digit share 6+, while CISN Country has a great book, jumping from 5th to 2nd. The Bear also made gains, while 95.7 Cruz FM took a serious tumble.
Now continues to rule the roost in Edmonton, followed by CHED and Capital FM. Bounce is holding steady while Virgin has fallen behind Hot 107
Now continues to lead the pack followed by CHED and Radio One… The Bounce has now pulled out ahead leaving Virgin in the dust after HOT
102.3 NOW dominates the demos.
PPM Top-line Radio Statistics Edmonton CTRL Survey period: Radio Meter 2014/15 – June 1, 2015 – August 30, 2015 Demographic: A12+ Daypart: Monday to Sunday 2am-2am Geography: Edmonton CTRL Data type: Respondent Station Format AMA DailyCume Share […]
102.3 NOW sweeps the Edmonton demos.
Bounce was the big winner in this A2+ book followed by CRUZ and CISN Country. Although still 2nd and 3rd in the share list, CBX Radio One and Capital posted the big losses.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Viewers Ask Where KCPQ Morning Meteorologist Is After Arrest
- Updates on Stingray changes
- Beloved KTLA Morning Anchor Chris Burrous Dead After…
- They Didn’t Get to Say Goodbye: the Abrupt End…
- My observations for radio so far in 2019
- Fox Seattle Aired Doctored Video of Trump Border…
- This is Where Global’s Lynn Colliar Has Gone
- KOMO-TV’s Morgan Chesky Hired Away by NBC News