Meredith Geddes will make the move from 96.9 Jack FM to CFOX in Vancouver in January, Meredith is the current drive personality for Jack, she will take over Middays on CFOX.
In a press release to staff this morning Corus announced the change. We are pleased to announce the appointment of Ronnie Stanton as Vice President, National Brands and Programming for Corus Radio. In addition to his new responsibilities, Ronnie will also continue as Brand Director for Vancouver’s Rock 101 and CFOX, reporting to Brad Phillips, […]
A big congrats to Darren Brown who is set to take over the PD role at CRUZ Edmonton, where he’s currently APD/MD.
Congrats to Kelsey who announced the move on her Facebook page. “Pumped to say I have a new home on 104.9 Virgin Radio! When I got into radio, I made a list of goals I wanted to accomplish in my career, and I can now say I just crossed off the top goal on that […]
Mornings are better with Mike & Heather…
CJAY’s midday guy JD Lewis will be joining CJAY’s long running morning show Forbes & Friends from mid August
Charmaine De Silva will return to CKNW from mid August
Pam Stevens has found a new radio home just weeks after being let go from Shore 104.
Been listening to Greg since he started here on The FOX and I LOVE him!!!
Great news for Jonny Sullivan. He’ll return to airwaves tomorrow. From Jonny’s Facebook Page “Tomorrow I return to Edmonton airwaves on 95.7 CRUZ fm filling in for Gary James from 3-7. After a 10 week break it’ll be great gabbing about the greatest records of all time & how awesome this Edmonton summer has been.” […]
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- And the cuts keep on coming… Sportsnet 650…
- CTV News reporter MELTS DOWN after Rebel News asks…
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Summerland BC loses its Live Local Morning Show
- David Menzies ARRESTED at Andrew Scheer Conservative…
- Sun FM Kelowna is now Virgin
- From Fired Radio Host To Successful Podcaster
- Scott Fox & Kat Callaghan are returning to…
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107