Jeremy Baker exits The Zone Victoria
Congratulations from PSR to Jeremy Baker who will exit The Zone Victoria and head back to the lower mainland where he will be the new Drive jock for CFOX Vancouver. He replaces Greg Beharell who is on his way to San Francisco to do Drive at Live 105. Jeremy Baker starts with CFOX January 5th 2015.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- A Blood bath at Jack FM Vancouver
- Steve Darling, Mira Laurence, James Cybulski to Co-Host…
- Coleen Christie lands a new gig
- Martin Strong No Longer Hosting Mornings on Roundhouse
- Scott Rintoul Headed for PM Drive on Sportsnet 650?
- Kelowna’s JUICE sold to Castanet
- Michael Kuss to join Paul Brown Mornings on JACK FM…
- The Peak Welcomes Tyler and Lynch to mornings in Vancouver
- Edmonton Radio: Morning men