Coleen Christie Out at CTV Vancouver
Gord Lansdell of Northwest Broadcasters says reliable sources are informing him of the release of veteran news anchor Coleen Christie from CTV Vancouver. Her profile has been removed from the station’s website. She had been with CHEK-TV Victoria before moving in 1997 to what was then called VTV Vancouver, and has most recently (since 2001) hosted the 5 p.m. news and has been a regular fill-in anchor in other time spots.
Also reported released is CTV’s Okanagan reporter Kent Molgat (pictured below) and a Kelowna cameraman. Molgat’s profile has also been removed from the station’s website. He has been with their Okanagan Bureau since 2008.
Coleen landed a new job at Global. Read about it here
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Viewers Ask Where KCPQ Morning Meteorologist Is After Arrest
- Updates on Stingray changes
- Beloved KTLA Morning Anchor Chris Burrous Dead After…
- They Didn’t Get to Say Goodbye: the Abrupt End…
- My observations for radio so far in 2019
- Fox Seattle Aired Doctored Video of Trump Border…
- This is Where Global’s Lynn Colliar Has Gone
- KOMO-TV’s Morgan Chesky Hired Away by NBC News