CBC Losing Viewers, Ad Revenue Plunging
December 7, 2019
Without forcibly extracting taxpayers dollars, CBC would be unable to survive.
CBC has one of the biggest advantages ever enjoyed by a ‘media organization.’
Not only are they state-controlled and state-funded, but they also get revenue from private sector ads.
Yet, despite all of their advantages, they’re still failing.
Apparently, if you don’t have content people want to watch, it won’t work out well.
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Corus Radio’s Alberta Shakeup: Two Country 105…
- Ricky Gervais Tells Hollywood to “F***…
- On the road with billionaire Jim Pattison
- Veteran journalists depart CTV Ottawa amid ‘dramatic…
- CBC Really? Trump Cameo Cut from Christmas Broadcast…
- Scores are Cut Loose in US iHeart Restructuring
- Bell plans to remove AMC from Bell TV on February 1
- Vancouver weekly ‘Georgia Straight’ sold…
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver
- Troy Scott joins Rogers with a move to Calgary…