Ottawa Moves: Mark Sutcliffe Cuts his 4 Hr Talk Show to 1 Hr; and Three Cut by CTV
At least three people are leaving CTV Ottawa, while 1310 News has hired former CFRA host Rob Snow to allow Mark Sutcliffe to cut the length of his show.
Sutcliffe announced on Twitter Friday morning that he wants to spend more time being involved in the local business community, as an entrepeneur and coach for small businesses. (Sutcliffe is also chair of Great River Media, which publishes the Ottawa Business Journal and other things.) To do this, Sutcliffe says his daily radio show will go from four hours to one hour in January. Rob Snow (pictured below), who was recently let go from 580 CFRA, will host a new show for 1310 News.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CBC TV is a shambles: Nobody watches TV out of patriotism
- Rosemary Barton dropped from CBC’s The National,…
- Senior Reporter Peter Akman Turfed at CTV After…
- Soper and Brown ride again on 97.7 HTZfm
- CBC down billions after losing rights to Hockey…
- Recent Moves … as of Feb. 17th 2020
- Seattle iHeart Cuts Run Deep
- Corus Radio’s Alberta Shakeup: Two Country 105…
- Jon McComb Wearies of Retirement, Prepping a Podcast
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver