Victoria Radio Ratings … Fall 2019
Release: Radio Diary Fall 2019
Area: 9119 (Victoria Ctrl)
Station Share % Ctrl Reach (000) FC Reach (000) Share Trend
CBCVFM (Radio One) 20.0 82.3 157.1 +0.7
CKKQFM The Q 100.3) 15.0 75.3 114.8 -0.2
CFAX (News/Talk) 11.7 60.5 70.6 +0.4
CIOCFM (Ocean 98.5) 7.9 54.2 62.8 +0.4
CJZNFM (The Zone 91.3) 7.3 47.5 58.6 -1.2
CHBEFM (Virgin 107.3) 5.5 47.2 51.2 -0.1
CHTTFM (KiSS 103.1) 2.2 21.1 22.8 +0.5
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Spring 2019 Universe: 357,920
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre.
The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan
Areas, Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a
percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Corus Radio’s Alberta Shakeup: Two Country 105…
- Ricky Gervais Tells Hollywood to “F***…
- On the road with billionaire Jim Pattison
- CBC Really? Trump Cameo Cut from Christmas Broadcast…
- Scores are Cut Loose in US iHeart Restructuring
- Veteran journalists depart CTV Ottawa amid ‘dramatic…
- Rosemary Barton dropped from CBC’s The National,…
- Bell plans to remove AMC from Bell TV on February 1
- Troy Scott joins Rogers with a move to Calgary…
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver