Victoria Radio Ratings … Fall 2019
Release: Radio Diary Fall 2019
Area: 9119 (Victoria Ctrl)
Station Share % Ctrl Reach (000) FC Reach (000) Share Trend
CBCVFM (Radio One) 20.0 82.3 157.1 +0.7
CKKQFM The Q 100.3) 15.0 75.3 114.8 -0.2
CFAX (News/Talk) 11.7 60.5 70.6 +0.4
CIOCFM (Ocean 98.5) 7.9 54.2 62.8 +0.4
CJZNFM (The Zone 91.3) 7.3 47.5 58.6 -1.2
CHBEFM (Virgin 107.3) 5.5 47.2 51.2 -0.1
CHTTFM (KiSS 103.1) 2.2 21.1 22.8 +0.5
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Spring 2019 Universe: 357,920
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre.
The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan
Areas, Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a
percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- RIP Gary Lockwood, KJR star from…
- KJR Super Jock Charlie Brown dies at age 74….
- Plandemic The Movie (Part 1) – Interview with…
- RCMP grabbed Rebel reporter just before…
- Trump Drags Scarborough Again Over Death of Intern…
- Master Of Misinformation – 5 times CBC spread…
- CNN Drops 26% In Prime Time As Fox News Dominates…
- Victoria Radio Diary Ratings .. Spring 2020
- Recent Moves …… as of May 15th 2020
- Fake News Narrative With MSM Will Only Get Worse As…