Lethbridge Radio Ratings… Fall 2019
TOP-LINE RADIO STATISTICS
Lethbridge CTRL Source:
Numeris Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey
Demographic: A12+ Area: 8019 (Lethbridge Ctrl) Daypart: Monday-Sunday 5am-1am
Station Format Share % Ctrl Reach (000) FC Reach
CHLB Country 17.4 28.2 52.3
CJOC Rock 16.1 28.3 38.7
CFRV Kiss 11.1 19.0 41.0
CJRX Today’s Rock 8.6 18.0 31,3
CJBZ B-93 8.2 14.6 23.7
CKBD The Bridge 3.9 10.8 14.9
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban
centre. The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census
Metropolitan Areas, Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a
percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who
tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned
to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- RIP Gary Lockwood, KJR star from…
- KJR Super Jock Charlie Brown dies at age 74….
- Plandemic The Movie (Part 1) – Interview with…
- RCMP grabbed Rebel reporter just before…
- Vancouver Radio PPM’s .. Feb. 24 – May 24 2020
- Victoria Radio Diary Ratings .. Spring 2020
- Trump Drags Scarborough Again Over Death of Intern…
- CNN Drops 26% In Prime Time As Fox News Dominates…
- Master Of Misinformation – 5 times CBC spread…
- Recent Moves …… as of May 15th 2020