Red Deer Radio Ratings… Fall 2019
TOP-LINE RADIO STATISTICS
Red Deer CTRL Source: Numeris Survey Period:
Demographic: A12+ Area: 8079 (Red Deer Ctrl) Daypart: Monday-Sunday 5am-1am
Station Format Share % Ctrl Reach FC Reach
CKGY Country 18.6 21.6 75.4
CHUB Big 105 12.2 21.8 45.1
CiZZ Zedd 8.8 18.1 52.3
CKEX X100.7 8.5 12.5 22.5
CKIK Kraze 7.9 16.8 35.0
CFDV Drive 7.3 12.8 23.6
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban
centre. The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census
Metropolitan Areas, Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a
percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who
tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned
to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Corus Radio’s Alberta Shakeup: Two Country 105…
- Ricky Gervais Tells Hollywood to “F***…
- On the road with billionaire Jim Pattison
- CBC Really? Trump Cameo Cut from Christmas Broadcast…
- Scores are Cut Loose in US iHeart Restructuring
- Veteran journalists depart CTV Ottawa amid ‘dramatic…
- Rosemary Barton dropped from CBC’s The National,…
- Bell plans to remove AMC from Bell TV on February 1
- Troy Scott joins Rogers with a move to Calgary…
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver