Chilliwack Radio Ratings .. Fall 2019
Release: Radio Diary Fall 2019
Area: 9080 (Chilliwack Ctrl)
Station Share % Ctrl Reach (000) FC Reach (000) Share Trend
CKSRF+ (Star 98.3) 15.8 22.3 27.8 -4.6
CHWKFM (89.5 The Drive) 11.2 16.6 17.6 N/A
CKKSFM (KiSS Radio) 3.7 11.1 230.8 -2.9
Share trend is change from Fall 2018, the last rating available.
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban
centre. The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census
Metropolitan Areas, Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Corus Radio’s Alberta Shakeup: Two Country 105…
- Ricky Gervais Tells Hollywood to “F***…
- On the road with billionaire Jim Pattison
- CBC Really? Trump Cameo Cut from Christmas Broadcast…
- Scores are Cut Loose in US iHeart Restructuring
- Veteran journalists depart CTV Ottawa amid ‘dramatic…
- Rosemary Barton dropped from CBC’s The National,…
- Bell plans to remove AMC from Bell TV on February 1
- Troy Scott joins Rogers with a move to Calgary…
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver