Kamloops Radio Ratings .. Fall 2019
Release: Radio Diary Fall 2019
Area: 9209 (Kamloops Ctrl)
Station Share % Ctrl Reach (000) FC Reach (000) Share Trend
CHNL+ (Radio NL) 16.7 19.9 28.2 +0.8
CBYKFM (CBC Radio One) 16.6 20.8 47.8 -1.1
CKRVFM (New K 97.5) 15.6 23.3 25.2 +0.1
CIFMFM (98.3 Kamloops Best Rock) 15.4 20.1 28.3 +2.2
CJKCFM (New Country 103.1) 13.6 15.9 19.3 +4.4
CKBZFM (B 100) 10.1 21.5 28.9 -3.3
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre. The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas, Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a
percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who
tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned
to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver’s Z95.3 Changes its Morning Show
- Kid Carson gets the Morning Show at Vancouver’s Z 95.3
- Simi Sara Appointed Official Breakfast Host at NW
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. Nov. 25 2019 –…
- CKNW Officially Names New Talk Show Hosts
- Graham Hatch Out of his Afternoon Drive slot at…
- Seattle iHeart Cuts Run Deep
- Kelowna’s Soft 103.9 to go dark on Friday
- David Bray Analyzes VANCOUVER Radio PPM’s,…
- ‘Inducing panic’: Media under fire for…