RIGGED: CBC ‘Fact Check’ On Universal Tax Cut Reveals Rampant Anti-Conservative Bias
September 17, 2019
How can the election be called ‘free and fair’ with such rampant bias?
The Trudeau Liberals have a huge advantage in this election campaign:
Rampant anti-Conservative media bias.
And the CBC is a huge part of that Liberal advantage.
Just consider their latest ‘fact check’ on the Conservatives universal tax cut:
“Fact Check: The Tories say their plan to reduce the rate on the lowest income tax bracket is a “universal tax cut.” But millions of Canadian pay no income tax.”
That is an insane ‘fact check,’ and it isn’t even factual.
Read More, with Chart HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Afternoon Host Mark Brennae Gone from…
- CKNW Announces Retirement of Longtime Radio…
- Vancouver Radio PPM’s … Aug. 26 –…
- Shaw Ups Charges for Internet, TV and Phone Customers
- Corus Entertainment wins ‘power’ battle over…
- Vancouver Radio PPMs … The Demographics,…
- Can NBC Halt Jimmy Fallon’s Long Ratings Tumble?
- CBC Losing Viewers, Ad Revenue Plunging
- Corus Celebrates CFOX Vancouver’s Demo Ratings Victory