RIGGED: CBC ‘Fact Check’ On Universal Tax Cut Reveals Rampant Anti-Conservative Bias
September 17, 2019
How can the election be called ‘free and fair’ with such rampant bias?
The Trudeau Liberals have a huge advantage in this election campaign:
Rampant anti-Conservative media bias.
And the CBC is a huge part of that Liberal advantage.
Just consider their latest ‘fact check’ on the Conservatives universal tax cut:
“Fact Check: The Tories say their plan to reduce the rate on the lowest income tax bracket is a “universal tax cut.” But millions of Canadian pay no income tax.”
That is an insane ‘fact check,’ and it isn’t even factual.
Read More, with Chart HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CTV News reporter MELTS DOWN after Rebel News asks…
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- David Menzies ARRESTED at Andrew Scheer Conservative…
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- Sun FM Kelowna is now Virgin
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- From Fired Radio Host To Successful Podcaster
- Rogers lays off four as it ‘Reimagines’…
- Scott Fox & Kat Callaghan are returning to…
- Alex Trebek gets Bad News about his Stage 4 Cancer