RIGGED: CBC ‘Fact Check’ On Universal Tax Cut Reveals Rampant Anti-Conservative Bias
September 17, 2019
How can the election be called ‘free and fair’ with such rampant bias?
The Trudeau Liberals have a huge advantage in this election campaign:
Rampant anti-Conservative media bias.
And the CBC is a huge part of that Liberal advantage.
Just consider their latest ‘fact check’ on the Conservatives universal tax cut:
“Fact Check: The Tories say their plan to reduce the rate on the lowest income tax bracket is a “universal tax cut.” But millions of Canadian pay no income tax.”
That is an insane ‘fact check,’ and it isn’t even factual.
Read More, with Chart HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Corus Radio’s Alberta Shakeup: Two Country 105…
- Rosemary Barton dropped from CBC’s The National,…
- On the road with billionaire Jim Pattison
- Ricky Gervais Tells Hollywood to “F***…
- CBC TV is a shambles: Nobody watches TV out of patriotism
- Scores are Cut Loose in US iHeart Restructuring
- Veteran journalists depart CTV Ottawa amid ‘dramatic…
- Troy Scott joins Rogers with a move to Calgary…
- Bell plans to remove AMC from Bell TV on February 1
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver