Ryan Reynolds recalls his first job as a Vancouver Sun delivery boy
by Harrison Mooney
August 16, 2019
“The house in the painting is my childhood home,” Reynolds said. “My brothers and I spent years trying to kill each other on that lawn.”
As one of Vancouver’s best-known thespians, Ryan Reynolds gets a lot of press. Here at The Vancouver Sun, for instance, we cover the comings and goings of the Deadpool actor quite a bit.
Ryan Reynolds, on the other hand, rarely writes about us. Perhaps the movie star is too busy starring in movies.
But on Wednesday, Reynolds took a moment to discuss his personal connection to his childhood newspaper in a confessional Instagram post, sharing a photo of a painting commissioned by wife Blake Lively that commemorates his Vancouver heritage.
“My first job was delivering newspapers for The Vancouver Sun,”
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Longtime Vancouver Radio Newsman Kerry Marshall…
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- Rogers lays off four as it ‘Reimagines’…
- Vancouver Radio PPM Ratings .. May 27 – Aug. 25 2019
- Vista Radio Turfs Senior Management
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Calvin To Leaving CHEK
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- David Bray’s Demographic Breakouts for…
- Hockey analysts Nick Kypreos, Doug Maclean leaving Sportsnet