Ryan Reynolds recalls his first job as a Vancouver Sun delivery boy
by Harrison Mooney
August 16, 2019
“The house in the painting is my childhood home,” Reynolds said. “My brothers and I spent years trying to kill each other on that lawn.”
As one of Vancouver’s best-known thespians, Ryan Reynolds gets a lot of press. Here at The Vancouver Sun, for instance, we cover the comings and goings of the Deadpool actor quite a bit.
Ryan Reynolds, on the other hand, rarely writes about us. Perhaps the movie star is too busy starring in movies.
But on Wednesday, Reynolds took a moment to discuss his personal connection to his childhood newspaper in a confessional Instagram post, sharing a photo of a painting commissioned by wife Blake Lively that commemorates his Vancouver heritage.
“My first job was delivering newspapers for The Vancouver Sun,”
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Corus Radio’s Alberta Shakeup: Two Country 105…
- Ricky Gervais Tells Hollywood to “F***…
- On the road with billionaire Jim Pattison
- CBC Really? Trump Cameo Cut from Christmas Broadcast…
- Scores are Cut Loose in US iHeart Restructuring
- Veteran journalists depart CTV Ottawa amid ‘dramatic…
- Bell plans to remove AMC from Bell TV on February 1
- Vancouver weekly ‘Georgia Straight’ sold…
- Troy Scott joins Rogers with a move to Calgary…
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver