Ryan Reynolds recalls his first job as a Vancouver Sun delivery boy
by Harrison Mooney
August 16, 2019
“The house in the painting is my childhood home,” Reynolds said. “My brothers and I spent years trying to kill each other on that lawn.”
As one of Vancouver’s best-known thespians, Ryan Reynolds gets a lot of press. Here at The Vancouver Sun, for instance, we cover the comings and goings of the Deadpool actor quite a bit.
Ryan Reynolds, on the other hand, rarely writes about us. Perhaps the movie star is too busy starring in movies.
But on Wednesday, Reynolds took a moment to discuss his personal connection to his childhood newspaper in a confessional Instagram post, sharing a photo of a painting commissioned by wife Blake Lively that commemorates his Vancouver heritage.
“My first job was delivering newspapers for The Vancouver Sun,”
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Afternoon Host Mark Brennae Gone from…
- CKNW Announces Retirement of Longtime Radio…
- Don Cherry Loses his Coach’s Corner over…
- Dustin Collins leaves Corus Vancouver to join Jim Pattison
- Campbell River’s New Country Station…
- Corus Entertainment wins ‘power’ battle over…
- Don Cherry’s downfall: He became more interested in…
- Vancouver & Seattle’s First Christmas Stations
- Can NBC Halt Jimmy Fallon’s Long Ratings Tumble?
- David Menzies interview with Don Cherry