Bell says it now has 2.7 million Crave subscribers
By Shruti Shekar, MobileSyrup.com AUG 1, 2019
Montreal-based national carrier Bell reported it now has 2.7 million Crave subscribers at the end of Q2 2019. The carrier reported its financial earnings on July 31st and saw growth in wireless subscribers. Further, total net earnings increased 8.2 percent to $817 million.
Bell highlighted that the Game of Thrones’ final season was the “most-watched season in specialty and Pay TV history,” in its earnings.
The series finale alone was viewed by 2.75 million Canadian’s across Bell Crave’s linear, on-demand and streaming platforms.
To put this number in perspective, roughly seven percent of the entire population of Canada watched the final episode of Game of Thrones through Crave.
Read more HERE.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- CONFIRMED: Off-Air Bloodbath at CTV Vancouver
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Changes coming to KiSS Victoria… yes again.
- Calvin To Leaving CHEK
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Victoria’s Newish Radio Station is called, you…
- Willy In The Morning Launches On Q 107 In Calgary
- Vancouver’s CKNW Celebrates 75 Years!
- Freeway Frank & Co-host ousted from Virgin Montreal