Bell says it now has 2.7 million Crave subscribers
By Shruti Shekar, MobileSyrup.com AUG 1, 2019
Montreal-based national carrier Bell reported it now has 2.7 million Crave subscribers at the end of Q2 2019. The carrier reported its financial earnings on July 31st and saw growth in wireless subscribers. Further, total net earnings increased 8.2 percent to $817 million.
Bell highlighted that the Game of Thrones’ final season was the “most-watched season in specialty and Pay TV history,” in its earnings.
The series finale alone was viewed by 2.75 million Canadian’s across Bell Crave’s linear, on-demand and streaming platforms.
To put this number in perspective, roughly seven percent of the entire population of Canada watched the final episode of Game of Thrones through Crave.
Read more HERE.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Corus Radio’s Alberta Shakeup: Two Country 105…
- Rosemary Barton dropped from CBC’s The National,…
- On the road with billionaire Jim Pattison
- Ricky Gervais Tells Hollywood to “F***…
- CBC TV is a shambles: Nobody watches TV out of patriotism
- Scores are Cut Loose in US iHeart Restructuring
- Veteran journalists depart CTV Ottawa amid ‘dramatic…
- Troy Scott joins Rogers with a move to Calgary…
- Luisa Alvarez Leaves CHEK for CTV Vancouver
- Bell plans to remove AMC from Bell TV on February 1