CNN Sees Its Ratings Crater in April, Reports Say
May 2, 2019
CNN’s ratings saw a significant drop in April 2019 as compared with last year, said Nielsen Media Research.
The firm said the network’s prime-time ratings dropped by 26 percent, making it the lowest-rated month in total viewers since October 2015, reported The Hill.
Nielsen Media Research added that MSNBC’s ratings declined by 14 percent, according to the report.
For CNN, in the coveted 25 to 54-year-old demographic, it was the lowest-watched month since August 2015. It was down 41 percent from the previous April, Forbes reported.
Read More HERE
Related Story from Forbes
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Sportsnet Prepares for Massive Layoffs
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Bob McCown Confirms he’s Leaving Sportsnet…
- Former Seattle/Spokane Radio Personality J.J.…
- Sportsnet Jettisons Number of Off-Air Jobs in Rogers…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Matthew McBride on the CRTC Hot Seat in September
- Roo Phelps Moves to Evenings on Bell’s EZ Rock…