CNN Sees Its Ratings Crater in April, Reports Say
May 2, 2019
CNN’s ratings saw a significant drop in April 2019 as compared with last year, said Nielsen Media Research.
The firm said the network’s prime-time ratings dropped by 26 percent, making it the lowest-rated month in total viewers since October 2015, reported The Hill.
Nielsen Media Research added that MSNBC’s ratings declined by 14 percent, according to the report.
For CNN, in the coveted 25 to 54-year-old demographic, it was the lowest-watched month since August 2015. It was down 41 percent from the previous April, Forbes reported.
Read More HERE
Related Story from Forbes
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CTV News reporter MELTS DOWN after Rebel News asks…
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- And the cuts keep on coming… Sportsnet 650…
- David Menzies ARRESTED at Andrew Scheer Conservative…
- Sun FM Kelowna is now Virgin
- Edmonton’s HOT 107 Rebrands As POWER 107
- From Fired Radio Host To Successful Podcaster
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Scott Fox & Kat Callaghan are returning to…
- Rogers lays off four as it ‘Reimagines’…