Dave Hall, a 41-year veteran of KPUG Bellingham, Dead at 88
The world lost David M. Hall of Bellingham at the age of 88 on April 25th, 2019.
He was born June 15th, 1930 in Tacoma, WA.
While serving in the Army in France, he met his wife Yvonne who preceded him indeath in 2017.
They settled in Bellingham where David hosted the “Swinging Dave Hall” show at KPUG. He retired from KPUG after 41 years in 1995.
He is survived by sons, Eric (Susie), Andy (Mary), Dan, Marc (Theresa), brother Bob, sister Elizabeth and lots of grand and great-grandchildren.
The family would like to thank Whatcom Hospice for helping to keep David at home. A graveside service was held at Greenacres Cemetery in Ferndale on Wednesday, May 1st at 2PM.
Share your memories of David at www.westfordfuneralhome.com.
Published in Bellingham Herald on Apr. 27, 2019
Published on May 2, 2019 at 12:40 pm by Radio Man
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- CTV News Cutting Jobs in Five Provinces, says union
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Longtime Canuck Beat Reporter Jason Botchford Dies…
- Shaw Sells Off its Stake in Corus for $548 Million
- CFAX, Virgin FM and CTV Van. Island Evacuate…
- Gayle King Wins, Norah O’Donnell Loses at…
- Nat & Drew: Once Fired To Be Hired