After 30 years of Rockin’ Edmonton, Rob Berg calls it a day…
In 2013 Rob was diagnosed with Parkinson’s. Always the consummate professional, he decided he wanted to leave the K-97 airwaves at the top of his game. Rob stated, “I’m still able to do the job, but I don’t want to hold on until I can’t do it anymore.”
While Rob may be retiring from radio, he is certainly not “retiring” in general. He is busier than ever taking care of his health, and wants to find opportunities to help others suffering from Parkinson’s.
Rob Berg’s last show on K-97 will be Friday, September 28th from 2pm-6pm. As Rob said, “30 years with K-97 seemed like a nice round number to call it a career”.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- CTV News Cutting Jobs in Five Provinces, says union
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Longtime Canuck Beat Reporter Jason Botchford Dies…
- Shaw Sells Off its Stake in Corus for $548 Million
- Paul Larsen Exits Global Okanagan
- CFAX, Virgin FM and CTV Van. Island Evacuate…
- Gayle King Wins, Norah O’Donnell Loses at…