After 30 years of Rockin’ Edmonton, Rob Berg calls it a day…
In 2013 Rob was diagnosed with Parkinson’s. Always the consummate professional, he decided he wanted to leave the K-97 airwaves at the top of his game. Rob stated, “I’m still able to do the job, but I don’t want to hold on until I can’t do it anymore.”
While Rob may be retiring from radio, he is certainly not “retiring” in general. He is busier than ever taking care of his health, and wants to find opportunities to help others suffering from Parkinson’s.
Rob Berg’s last show on K-97 will be Friday, September 28th from 2pm-6pm. As Rob said, “30 years with K-97 seemed like a nice round number to call it a career”.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Victoria’s KOOL FM Fires Morning Show
- Victoria’s KOOL FM Teasing a Change
- More on Victoria’s KOOL FM Morning Show Changes
- Victoria’s KOOL FM becomes 107.3 Virgin Radio
- “Save Cold Lake Radio”! (Stingray is…
- They Didn’t Get to Say Goodbye: the Abrupt End…
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- Updates on Stingray changes
- RIP Broadcaster Mike Cleaver, Newsman…