DEFUND: After Horrendously Biased Interview With Bernier, CBC Has Reached A Pathetic New Low
September 24, 2018
An absolute disgrace.
CBC’s recent interview with Maxime Bernier has brought Trudeau’s state propaganda network to a new low.
Wendy Mesley was clearly on a mission to demonize Bernier, throwing wild conspiracy theories at him rather than actually conducting a legitimate interview.
In just the first 10 seconds, the disgusting bias was obvious.
Mesley asked if Bernier’s party is “for all Canadians, or just the rich,” the kind of question that she and CBC would never ask Justin Trudeau.
A link to the full interview is below, if you’ve got the stomach for it.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- CTV News Cutting Jobs in Five Provinces, says union
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Longtime Canuck Beat Reporter Jason Botchford Dies…
- Shaw Sells Off its Stake in Corus for $548 Million
- Paul Larsen Exits Global Okanagan
- CFAX, Virgin FM and CTV Van. Island Evacuate…
- Gayle King Wins, Norah O’Donnell Loses at…