DEFUND: After Horrendously Biased Interview With Bernier, CBC Has Reached A Pathetic New Low
September 24, 2018
An absolute disgrace.
CBC’s recent interview with Maxime Bernier has brought Trudeau’s state propaganda network to a new low.
Wendy Mesley was clearly on a mission to demonize Bernier, throwing wild conspiracy theories at him rather than actually conducting a legitimate interview.
In just the first 10 seconds, the disgusting bias was obvious.
Mesley asked if Bernier’s party is “for all Canadians, or just the rich,” the kind of question that she and CBC would never ask Justin Trudeau.
A link to the full interview is below, if you’ve got the stomach for it.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- My take on the changes at Corus
- Joe Rainey of Capitol Records Has Passed Away at 43
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Longtime Broadcaster Terry Moore Dead at 82 … Cancer
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- CKNW Loses Bailey Nicholson to News 1130
- Radio station hires replacement for fired DJ Dave Wheeler
- Firings at Edmonton’s Newcap cluster, Capital…
- After 30 years of Rockin’ Edmonton, Rob Berg…