David Bray’s PPM Analysis for Vancouver Radio .. Sept. 2018
Vancouver: CBC Radio One grabs the #1 spot for A12+ with an 12.3% share of hours tuned (down from 15.3% ).
Taking the top spot for F25-54 was QM-FM, posting a 17.7% share (up from 16.5% last time out).
CFOX grabs the lead for M25-54 listeners, delivering a 13.0% share (down from 13.8 %).
The FOX is well out in front for M18-34 with a 20.8 % share of hrs. tuned down from 22.0 %). When it comes to Females 18-34, QM-FM takes top spot with a 16.8 % share.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Sportsnet Prepares for Massive Layoffs
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- ‘CBS Evening News’ ratings plummet on Norah…
- Sportsnet Jettisons Number of Off-Air Jobs in Rogers…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Matthew McBride on the CRTC Hot Seat in September
- Longtime Breakfast Television host Riaz Meghji…
- Joe Perkins Makes his CHEK Debut; O’Hara-Byrne…