David Bray’s PPM Analysis for Vancouver Radio .. Sept. 2018
Vancouver: CBC Radio One grabs the #1 spot for A12+ with an 12.3% share of hours tuned (down from 15.3% ).
Taking the top spot for F25-54 was QM-FM, posting a 17.7% share (up from 16.5% last time out).
CFOX grabs the lead for M25-54 listeners, delivering a 13.0% share (down from 13.8 %).
The FOX is well out in front for M18-34 with a 20.8 % share of hrs. tuned down from 22.0 %). When it comes to Females 18-34, QM-FM takes top spot with a 16.8 % share.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 26 2018 – Feb. 24 2019
- Edmonton Radio PPMs – Nov. 26th – Feb 24th 2019
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Only female and white candidate gets deplatformed…
- CBC apologizes for broadcasting fake news on the…
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Another Firing at TSN 1040 .. Football Analyst…
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- 101.5 Today Radio Signs on in Calgary, Replacing KooL FM