David Bray’s PPM Analysis for Vancouver Radio .. Sept. 2018
Vancouver: CBC Radio One grabs the #1 spot for A12+ with an 12.3% share of hours tuned (down from 15.3% ).
Taking the top spot for F25-54 was QM-FM, posting a 17.7% share (up from 16.5% last time out).
CFOX grabs the lead for M25-54 listeners, delivering a 13.0% share (down from 13.8 %).
The FOX is well out in front for M18-34 with a 20.8 % share of hrs. tuned down from 22.0 %). When it comes to Females 18-34, QM-FM takes top spot with a 16.8 % share.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Mike Killeen’s New Gig is with CBC Vancouver TV News
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- What’s up at Victoria’s KiSS 103.1?
- Kudos to CTV Vancouver on Election Night
- Whither Seattle’s 106.1 KISS FM? 17 Year…
- Deep state rolls out staged “bomb” attack on CNN…
- Rebranded Crave streaming service combines HBO,…
- No Flip? New KiSS 103.1 Morning Show Announced