David Bray’s PPM Analysis for Edmonton Radio .. Sept. 2018
Edmonton: The Bear passes NOW! for #1 with A12+ posting a 9.3% share of hours tuned (up from 5.8% last time out).
NOW! Radio takes top spot for F25-54, delivering a 22.0% share (up from 19.5%).
NOW tops the list for M25-54 with a 12.5% share (flat with the last book).
For M18-34, NOW leads the way posting a 14.9% followed by the Bear at 13.7%.
NOW also led with F18-34 delivering an 18.3% (up from 14.7%).
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Mike Killeen’s New Gig is with CBC Vancouver TV News
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- What’s up at Victoria’s KiSS 103.1?
- Kudos to CTV Vancouver on Election Night
- Whither Seattle’s 106.1 KISS FM? 17 Year…
- Deep state rolls out staged “bomb” attack on CNN…
- Rebranded Crave streaming service combines HBO,…
- No Flip? New KiSS 103.1 Morning Show Announced