David Bray’s PPM Analysis for Edmonton Radio .. Sept. 2018
Edmonton: The Bear passes NOW! for #1 with A12+ posting a 9.3% share of hours tuned (up from 5.8% last time out).
NOW! Radio takes top spot for F25-54, delivering a 22.0% share (up from 19.5%).
NOW tops the list for M25-54 with a 12.5% share (flat with the last book).
For M18-34, NOW leads the way posting a 14.9% followed by the Bear at 13.7%.
NOW also led with F18-34 delivering an 18.3% (up from 14.7%).
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Sportsnet Prepares for Massive Layoffs
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- ‘CBS Evening News’ ratings plummet on Norah…
- Sportsnet Jettisons Number of Off-Air Jobs in Rogers…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Matthew McBride on the CRTC Hot Seat in September
- Longtime Breakfast Television host Riaz Meghji…
- Joe Perkins Makes his CHEK Debut; O’Hara-Byrne…