David Bray’s PPM Analysis for Edmonton Radio .. Sept. 2018
Edmonton: The Bear passes NOW! for #1 with A12+ posting a 9.3% share of hours tuned (up from 5.8% last time out).
NOW! Radio takes top spot for F25-54, delivering a 22.0% share (up from 19.5%).
NOW tops the list for M25-54 with a 12.5% share (flat with the last book).
For M18-34, NOW leads the way posting a 14.9% followed by the Bear at 13.7%.
NOW also led with F18-34 delivering an 18.3% (up from 14.7%).
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Viewers Ask Where KCPQ Morning Meteorologist Is After Arrest
- Updates on Stingray changes
- Beloved KTLA Morning Anchor Chris Burrous Dead After…
- They Didn’t Get to Say Goodbye: the Abrupt End…
- My observations for radio so far in 2019
- Fox Seattle Aired Doctored Video of Trump Border…
- This is Where Global’s Lynn Colliar Has Gone
- KOMO-TV’s Morgan Chesky Hired Away by NBC News