David Bray’s PPM Analysis for Edmonton Radio .. Sept. 2018
Edmonton: The Bear passes NOW! for #1 with A12+ posting a 9.3% share of hours tuned (up from 5.8% last time out).
NOW! Radio takes top spot for F25-54, delivering a 22.0% share (up from 19.5%).
NOW tops the list for M25-54 with a 12.5% share (flat with the last book).
For M18-34, NOW leads the way posting a 14.9% followed by the Bear at 13.7%.
NOW also led with F18-34 delivering an 18.3% (up from 14.7%).
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 26 2018 – Feb. 24 2019
- Edmonton Radio PPMs – Nov. 26th – Feb 24th 2019
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Only female and white candidate gets deplatformed…
- CBC apologizes for broadcasting fake news on the…
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Another Firing at TSN 1040 .. Football Analyst…
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- 101.5 Today Radio Signs on in Calgary, Replacing KooL FM