Clear Sky Seeks Sales Rep for Cranbrook, BC
Radio Sales Representative
Summit 107 FM serves the East Kootenay region of British Columbia including Cranbrook, Kimberley, Fernie, Sparwood and Invermere.
We have a full-time opening for a radio sales representative based in our Cranbrook office.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Prior radio or other media sales experience preferred.
- Prior outside sales experience in any industry required.
- High level of initiative/self-motivation.
- Willingness to take on the challenge of developing a new customer base.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience delivering the highest level of customer service.
Let us know why you’re the right candidate to join our dynamic team and help us continue the growth of the region’s radio station. We offer strong compensation and benefits, training and ongoing support.
Submit your resume to [email protected], attention Melissa Hamm, Station Manager.
Please tell our valued client you saw this ad on Puget Sound Radio. Thank you.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Viewers Ask Where KCPQ Morning Meteorologist Is After Arrest
- Updates on Stingray changes
- Beloved KTLA Morning Anchor Chris Burrous Dead After…
- They Didn’t Get to Say Goodbye: the Abrupt End…
- My observations for radio so far in 2019
- Fox Seattle Aired Doctored Video of Trump Border…
- This is Where Global’s Lynn Colliar Has Gone
- KOMO-TV’s Morgan Chesky Hired Away by NBC News