Mainstream Media Has Ignored Over 538 Violent Attacks on Trump Supporters
New York Times publisher A.G. Sulzberger met with President Trump last weekend over his concern that the media and journalists may face violence because of Trump labeling them as the enemy of the people. Meanwhile, mainstream media has condemned, threatened, and harassed Trump supporters, which has resulted in a documented 538 violent attacks against them, which the media seldom mention. [So, why is Mr. Sulzberger not concerned over the violence against these people as well – violence that is not theoretical or possible but actually happening almost every day?] -GEG
On Sunday New York Times publisher A.G. Sulzberger complained to President Trump about “potential” violence against reporters. The New York Times has ignored the hundreds of violent attacks against Trump supporters.
The liberal mainstream media has ignored these violent attacks.
Instead, the liberal fake news media has fomented, encouraged and threatened, and harassed Trump supporters.
If you run a quick search on Bing of “media calls for violence against Trump” the number of videos that pop us is shocking….
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- CTV News Cutting Jobs in Five Provinces, says union
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Longtime Canuck Beat Reporter Jason Botchford Dies…
- Shaw Sells Off its Stake in Corus for $548 Million
- CFAX, Virgin FM and CTV Van. Island Evacuate…
- Gayle King Wins, Norah O’Donnell Loses at…
- Paul Larsen Exits Global Okanagan