Mainstream Media Has Ignored Over 538 Violent Attacks on Trump Supporters
New York Times publisher A.G. Sulzberger met with President Trump last weekend over his concern that the media and journalists may face violence because of Trump labeling them as the enemy of the people. Meanwhile, mainstream media has condemned, threatened, and harassed Trump supporters, which has resulted in a documented 538 violent attacks against them, which the media seldom mention. [So, why is Mr. Sulzberger not concerned over the violence against these people as well – violence that is not theoretical or possible but actually happening almost every day?] -GEG
On Sunday New York Times publisher A.G. Sulzberger complained to President Trump about “potential” violence against reporters. The New York Times has ignored the hundreds of violent attacks against Trump supporters.
The liberal mainstream media has ignored these violent attacks.
Instead, the liberal fake news media has fomented, encouraged and threatened, and harassed Trump supporters.
If you run a quick search on Bing of “media calls for violence against Trump” the number of videos that pop us is shocking….
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria’s CHEK Adds Joe Perkins, Loses Ben…
- Sportsnet Prepares for Massive Layoffs
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Sportsnet Jettisons Number of Off-Air Jobs in Rogers…
- ‘CBS Evening News’ ratings plummet on Norah…
- Matthew McBride on the CRTC Hot Seat in September
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- Longtime Breakfast Television host Riaz Meghji…
- Joe Perkins Makes his CHEK Debut; O’Hara-Byrne…