Chuck McCoy tells us Boyd Kozak is hanging up his mic!
Sharing Facebook Newsfeed from Chuck McCoy about the ‘Koz’ in now going to retire….
Following a career that spanned 60 years on the air, I’m told that Winnipeg radio legend Boyd Kozak has decided to retire. I became a fan of “Koz” in the early 60’s when he was doing PM drive at CKRC, Winnipeg. He was an entertainer, a personality and one of the DJs that I listened to and admired as a kid, at a time when I was just dreaming of becoming a DJ. His magic motivated me and many others to pursue a career in radio. I didn’t know Boyd at that time but I did have the honour of meeting him just a few years ago when I was consulting for QX 104 Winnipeg, Boyd’s last on-air stop. I thank you for your inspiration Boyd and wish you a long and fulfilling retirement.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Mike Killeen’s New Gig is with CBC Vancouver TV News
- What’s up at Victoria’s KiSS 103.1?
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Kudos to CTV Vancouver on Election Night
- Whither Seattle’s 106.1 KISS FM? 17 Year…
- Deep state rolls out staged “bomb” attack on CNN…
- Rebranded Crave streaming service combines HBO,…
- No Flip? New KiSS 103.1 Morning Show Announced