MANIPULATION: Turns Out The Girl ‘Separated’ From Her Mother In Viral Photo Used On Time Magazine Cover Wasn’t Actually Separated From Her At All
by Spencer Fernando
June 21, 2018
Isn’t the media supposed to check the details beforehand?
The elitist media has been caught in yet another manipulative deception.
This time, it’s for a viral photo of a crying girl ‘separated’ from her family at the border.
It’s an image that spread quickly, and was used by the media as an attack on the Trump Administration’s family separation policy.
Except, as noted by Daily Caller reporter Saagar Enjeti, the girl wasn’t actually separated from her mother:
“Father of the now famous photo of the little girl crying says his wife/child were never separated at any time by authorities, that his wife was seeking a job (not fleeing violence), and that he is upset w/ her for taking his child on the dangerous journey”
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Mike Killeen’s New Gig is with CBC Vancouver TV News
- What’s up at Victoria’s KiSS 103.1?
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Kudos to CTV Vancouver on Election Night
- Whither Seattle’s 106.1 KISS FM? 17 Year…
- Deep state rolls out staged “bomb” attack on CNN…
- Rebranded Crave streaming service combines HBO,…
- No Flip? New KiSS 103.1 Morning Show Announced