WAB Order of Achievement – Application Deadline June 5th
As in the past years the Western Association of Broadcasters is pleased to continue the tradition of recognizing length of service to our Canadian broadcasting industry. Employees from WAB member stations in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba are eligible to apply for the Broadcast Order of Achievement in 2 service categories – 25 years and 50 years. Application is open to those employees following their 25th or 50th year of service. All recognized members will receive a Certificate of Recognition and Pin. Your name will be posted on the WAB website.
We appreciate if station management could inform their staff of this opportunity, and also when available checking the seniority of their own staff who may be eligible and have not received recognition in the past from the WAB nor the CAB. Staff both behind the scenes and in front of the mic and camera are eligible!
To apply click here – http://www.wab.ca/boa-form
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- My take on the changes at Corus
- Joe Rainey of Capitol Records Has Passed Away at 43
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Longtime Broadcaster Terry Moore Dead at 82 … Cancer
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- CKNW Loses Bailey Nicholson to News 1130
- Radio station hires replacement for fired DJ Dave Wheeler
- Firings at Edmonton’s Newcap cluster, Capital…
- After 30 years of Rockin’ Edmonton, Rob Berg…