WAB Order of Achievement – Application Deadline June 5th
As in the past years the Western Association of Broadcasters is pleased to continue the tradition of recognizing length of service to our Canadian broadcasting industry. Employees from WAB member stations in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba are eligible to apply for the Broadcast Order of Achievement in 2 service categories – 25 years and 50 years. Application is open to those employees following their 25th or 50th year of service. All recognized members will receive a Certificate of Recognition and Pin. Your name will be posted on the WAB website.
We appreciate if station management could inform their staff of this opportunity, and also when available checking the seniority of their own staff who may be eligible and have not received recognition in the past from the WAB nor the CAB. Staff both behind the scenes and in front of the mic and camera are eligible!
To apply click here – http://www.wab.ca/boa-form
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Radio & Music man Bobby Gale killed in car crash
- Talk Host Bill Carroll replacing Evan Solomon on…
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Former CTV Anchor Tamara Taggart Running for Fed…
- Dying CNN Lost Almost 30% of Primetime Audience
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Boyd Leader leaves CFWE for Kelowna and Bell Media