Winnipeg Radio Spring Ratings (Diary) Feb. 26 -April 22, 2018
TOP-LINE RADIO STATISTICS
Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey February 26, 2018 – April 22, 2018
Demographic: A12+ Area: 6119 (Winnipeg Ctrl)
Daypart: Monday-Sunday 5am-1am
Station Format Share % Ctrl Reach (000) Share Trend
CBW RadioOne 14.2 123.0 n/c
CJOB Newstalk 10.9 102.6 -.03
CFQX Country 10.3 93.0 +2.2
CITI Rock 5.9 83.9 -0.6
CFWM BOB 5.7 81.2 +0.6
CKMM Virgin 5.5 132.6 -1.6
CFRW TSN 5.4 75.1 -2.1
CHIQ Drive 5.2 75.8 -1.4
CKYFM KiSS 4.3 64.5 -02
CHWE Energy 4.0 102.0 -08
CJKR Power 3.5 68.8 -1.0
CFPG Peggy 3.2 58.7 -1.1
CBW CBC 3.1 49.2 +09
CFJL HOT 1.6 40.6 -1.1
CIUR Country 0.4 5.7 n/c
CKSB Rad/Canada 0.1 3.7 n/c
Universe – Estimated population of the Central Market Area.
Central Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre. The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas, Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week. Value is expressed in 000’s.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- What The CHUCK? Corus Radio Introduces…
- UPDATED: Winnipeg Broadcaster FIRED Over his…
- Owner of company (Jimmy Pattison) involved in fatal…
- Jeff Brown of Q 107 Calgary heading to west coast…
- City TV Vancouver Announces Anchor Team for Return…
- Will Sportsnet 650 Corner Any More Local Team Broadcasts?
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- News 1130 Moves John Ackerman to Morning Drive
- JUDGE JEANINE: Whoopi Goldberg Started Cursing at…
- Former CTV Vancouver Anchor Mike Killeen to Sub on…