Victoria Radio Spring Ratings (Diary) Feb. 26 -April 22, 2018
Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey February 26, 2018 – April 22, 2018
Area: 9119 (Victoria Ctrl)
Station Share % Ctrl Reach (000) Share Trend
CBCVFM (Radio One) 19.2 85.9 +0.6
CKKQFM (The Q) 15.3 75.8 -1.5
CFAX (News/Talk) 10.0 58.5 +0.7
CIOCFM (Ocean 98.5) 9.3 54.9 +2.6
CJZNFM (The Zone) 5.7 44.4 -0.4
CHBEFM (KOOL FM) 4.7 52.4 +0.2
CHTTFM (KiSS 103.1) 1.8 25.3 -0.4
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre.
The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas,
Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a
percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who
tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- What The CHUCK? Corus Radio Introduces…
- UPDATED: Winnipeg Broadcaster FIRED Over his…
- Former CTV Vancouver Anchor Mike Killeen to Sub on…
- Owner of company (Jimmy Pattison) involved in fatal…
- Jeff Brown of Q 107 Calgary heading to west coast…
- City TV Vancouver Announces Anchor Team for Return…
- Will Sportsnet 650 Corner Any More Local Team Broadcasts?
- News 1130 Moves John Ackerman to Morning Drive
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- JUDGE JEANINE: Whoopi Goldberg Started Cursing at…