Victoria Radio Spring Ratings (Diary) Feb. 26 -April 22, 2018
Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey February 26, 2018 – April 22, 2018
Area: 9119 (Victoria Ctrl)
Station Share % Ctrl Reach (000) Share Trend
CBCVFM (Radio One) 19.2 85.9 +0.6
CKKQFM (The Q) 15.3 75.8 -1.5
CFAX (News/Talk) 10.0 58.5 +0.7
CIOCFM (Ocean 98.5) 9.3 54.9 +2.6
CJZNFM (The Zone) 5.7 44.4 -0.4
CHBEFM (KOOL FM) 4.7 52.4 +0.2
CHTTFM (KiSS 103.1) 1.8 25.3 -0.4
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre.
The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas,
Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a
percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who
tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Bell’s Virgin Radio Toronto & Edmonton…
- This is Where Global’s Lynn Colliar Has Gone
- Trudeau Government Announces $600 MILLION Media…
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Vancouver Radio PPMs … Aug. 27th – Nov.…
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- Ex CTV Vancouver Anchor Tamara Taggart to Seek…
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Edmonton Radio PPMs – Aug. 27th – Nov 25th 2018
- These Are The Highest-Paid US Radio Hosts