Victoria Radio Spring Ratings (Diary) Feb. 26 -April 22, 2018
Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey February 26, 2018 – April 22, 2018
Area: 9119 (Victoria Ctrl)
Station Share % Ctrl Reach (000) Share Trend
CBCVFM (Radio One) 19.2 85.9 +0.6
CKKQFM (The Q) 15.3 75.8 -1.5
CFAX (News/Talk) 10.0 58.5 +0.7
CIOCFM (Ocean 98.5) 9.3 54.9 +2.6
CJZNFM (The Zone) 5.7 44.4 -0.4
CHBEFM (KOOL FM) 4.7 52.4 +0.2
CHTTFM (KiSS 103.1) 1.8 25.3 -0.4
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre.
The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas,
Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a
percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who
tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver PPM Radio Ratings .. Feb. 26- May 27 2018
- Longtime News 1130’ers Reaon Ford, Ann Schmaltz GONE
- Victoria Times Colonist to Abandon its own Printing…
- The End of a dream… It’s Really Over!…
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- Shaw Reportedly Shopping its Stake in Corus
- Never Trust The CBC, by Candace Malcolm
- Edmonton PPM Radio Ratings.. Feb 26 – May 27, 2018
- Mike and Helena out at Kiss 91.7
- Iconic Broadcaster/Canucks PA Voice John Ashbridge…