FUREY: ‘Roseanne’ revival is just what we all need right now
April 3, 2018
Roseanne Conner and her sister Jackie had been almost inseparable for the nine seasons of Roseanne. They laughed, schemed, cried, bickered and fought. But whatever it was, good or bad, they did it together, as a team and as family.
Not so at the beginning of season ten, the first time we’ve seen the Conner family on TV since 1997. The two haven’t spoken to each other for over a year. A major gulf stands between them: Roseanne supported Trump and Jackie backed Hillary.
By the end of the first episode though they’ve come together, after some coaxing from Roseanne’s daughter Darlene. Did they resolve their political differences? Not at all. But they realized how ridiculous it was to let something like that come between family and they got on with life.
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CTV Vancouver Turfs Anchors Mike Killeen, Tamara Taggart
- Layoffs at Corus
- Update: Where is Steve Darling going?
- CKNW Absorption by Global Results in Ever-Shrinking Newsroom
- Possibility of a change at City TV
- CKNW News Department Moving to the Global TV Studios…
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- Roundhouse Radio 98.3FM will be going off the air as…
- Tamara Taggart, Mike Killeen Thank Supporters
- Vancouver’s AM 1410 Drops Sports, Goes All BNN…