FUREY: ‘Roseanne’ revival is just what we all need right now
April 3, 2018
Roseanne Conner and her sister Jackie had been almost inseparable for the nine seasons of Roseanne. They laughed, schemed, cried, bickered and fought. But whatever it was, good or bad, they did it together, as a team and as family.
Not so at the beginning of season ten, the first time we’ve seen the Conner family on TV since 1997. The two haven’t spoken to each other for over a year. A major gulf stands between them: Roseanne supported Trump and Jackie backed Hillary.
By the end of the first episode though they’ve come together, after some coaxing from Roseanne’s daughter Darlene. Did they resolve their political differences? Not at all. But they realized how ridiculous it was to let something like that come between family and they got on with life.
Read More HERE
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 26 2018 – Feb. 24 2019
- Edmonton Radio PPMs – Nov. 26th – Feb 24th 2019
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Only female and white candidate gets deplatformed…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- CBC apologizes for broadcasting fake news on the…
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Another Firing at TSN 1040 .. Football Analyst…
- 101.5 Today Radio Signs on in Calgary, Replacing KooL FM