Gregr, morning host at 107.7 The End joins Matt Cundill on the ‘Sound Off’ Podcast
Gregr is the morning show host at 107.7 The End in Seattle. Last summer at the Podcast Movement, Gregr shared the stage at Jacob’s Media’s Broadcaster meet Podcaster series. At dinner he had the deer in the headlights look. Turns out he had just became a dad for the first time days earlier. Throughout dinner we shared radio and podcast stories. I couldn’t believe he had 4 podcasts on top of a morning radio show in Seattle. Now there were other people at dinner that night and we could have gone on forever talking podcast, radio and Seattle Sounders. So I told him we would finish the conversation on this podcast. What ensues is this conversation.
Just a note that we did an episode about 107-7 the End’s #2MinutePromise and talked Millennials with the station’s program director Leslie Scott back in Episode 23. And again, in this show we will touch on the 2 minute promise and wonder why more stations don’t do it.
The podcast is sponsored by Promosuite. http://www.promosuite.com/
Matt Cundill works with radio groups on digital strategies and talent coaching. He recently started the Sound Off Podcast: The Podcast about Broadcast”
” The Sound Off Podcast is committed to helping broadcasters find their way through the digital revolution. “
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- CTV Vancouver Turfs Anchors Mike Killeen, Tamara Taggart
- Layoffs at Corus
- Update: Where is Steve Darling going?
- CKNW Absorption by Global Results in Ever-Shrinking Newsroom
- Possibility of a change at City TV
- CKNW News Department Moving to the Global TV Studios…
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- Roundhouse Radio 98.3FM will be going off the air as…
- Tamara Taggart, Mike Killeen Thank Supporters
- Vancouver’s AM 1410 Drops Sports, Goes All BNN…