David Bray’s PPM Analysis for EDMONTON .. March 2018
Edmonton: 102.3 NOW Radio rules the roost for A12+ posting a 9.7% share of hours tuned (flat with last time out).
NOW! Radio takes top spot for F25-54, delivering a 15.6% share (up from 14.1%). NOW also tops the list for M25-54 with a 13.1% share (up from 11.9%).
For M18-34, NOW leads the way posting a 22.1% followed by Sonic at 16.6%. For F18-34 Sonic delivered a 14.7%.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Global News lays off 70 staff across country, 21 in…
- Edmonton Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Calgary Radio Host Accuses Hedley’s Hoggard of Sexual…
- CKNW Adds Global News Morning Simulcast at 5 am
- iHeartMedia Files for Bankruptcy
- Calgary Radio PPM’s .. Nov. 27- Feb. 25th
- David Bray’s PPM Analysis for VANCOUVER .. March 2018
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- Kelowna’s NEW Beach Radio, has a morning show!