David Bray’s PPM Analysis for EDMONTON .. March 2018
Edmonton: 102.3 NOW Radio rules the roost for A12+ posting a 9.7% share of hours tuned (flat with last time out).
NOW! Radio takes top spot for F25-54, delivering a 15.6% share (up from 14.1%). NOW also tops the list for M25-54 with a 13.1% share (up from 11.9%).
For M18-34, NOW leads the way posting a 22.1% followed by Sonic at 16.6%. For F18-34 Sonic delivered a 14.7%.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Andrew Grose Exits 630 CHED
- Radio & Music man Bobby Gale killed in car crash
- Talk Host Bill Carroll replacing Evan Solomon on…
- Dave “Bookie” Bookman is in hospital
- Former CTV Anchor Tamara Taggart Running for Fed…
- Dying CNN Lost Almost 30% of Primetime Audience
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Boyd Leader leaves CFWE for Kelowna and Bell Media
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…