David Bray’s PPM Analysis for EDMONTON .. March 2018
Edmonton: 102.3 NOW Radio rules the roost for A12+ posting a 9.7% share of hours tuned (flat with last time out).
NOW! Radio takes top spot for F25-54, delivering a 15.6% share (up from 14.1%). NOW also tops the list for M25-54 with a 13.1% share (up from 11.9%).
For M18-34, NOW leads the way posting a 22.1% followed by Sonic at 16.6%. For F18-34 Sonic delivered a 14.7%.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Vancouver at 104.3
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Viewers Ask Where KCPQ Morning Meteorologist Is After Arrest
- Beloved KTLA Morning Anchor Chris Burrous Dead After…
- Updates on Stingray changes
- ‘The Breeze’ Arrives in Edmonton at 96.3
- They Didn’t Get to Say Goodbye: the Abrupt End…
- This is Where Global’s Lynn Colliar Has Gone
- Fox Seattle Aired Doctored Video of Trump Border…
- My observations for radio so far in 2019