David Bray’s PPM Analysis for EDMONTON .. March 2018
Edmonton: 102.3 NOW Radio rules the roost for A12+ posting a 9.7% share of hours tuned (flat with last time out).
NOW! Radio takes top spot for F25-54, delivering a 15.6% share (up from 14.1%). NOW also tops the list for M25-54 with a 13.1% share (up from 11.9%).
For M18-34, NOW leads the way posting a 22.1% followed by Sonic at 16.6%. For F18-34 Sonic delivered a 14.7%.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Mike Killeen’s New Gig is with CBC Vancouver TV News
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- What’s up at Victoria’s KiSS 103.1?
- Kudos to CTV Vancouver on Election Night
- Whither Seattle’s 106.1 KISS FM? 17 Year…
- Deep state rolls out staged “bomb” attack on CNN…
- Rebranded Crave streaming service combines HBO,…
- No Flip? New KiSS 103.1 Morning Show Announced