David Bray’s PPM Analysis for VANCOUVER .. March 2018
Vancouver: CBC Radio One grabs the #1 spot for A12+ with an 15.7% share of hours tuned (up from 15.1% ).
Taking the top spot for F25-54 was QM-FM, posting a 19.6% share (up from 15.4% last time out). QM is another station that benefited from the month of all Christmas music. FOX grabs the lead for M25-54 listeners, delivering a 11.4% share (up from 11.1%) followed by the Rock101 at 10.3% (up from 10.1%)
The FOX is out in front for M18-34 with a 15.8% share of hrs. tuned (up from 15.0%). When it comes to Females 18-34, QM-FM takes top spot with an impressive 21.5 % share.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Global News lays off 70 staff across country, 21 in…
- Edmonton Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Calgary Radio Host Accuses Hedley’s Hoggard of Sexual…
- CKNW Adds Global News Morning Simulcast at 5 am
- iHeartMedia Files for Bankruptcy
- Calgary Radio PPM’s .. Nov. 27- Feb. 25th
- David Bray’s PPM Analysis for VANCOUVER .. March 2018
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- Kelowna’s NEW Beach Radio, has a morning show!