David Bray’s PPM Analysis for VANCOUVER .. March 2018
Vancouver: CBC Radio One grabs the #1 spot for A12+ with an 15.7% share of hours tuned (up from 15.1% ).
Taking the top spot for F25-54 was QM-FM, posting a 19.6% share (up from 15.4% last time out). QM is another station that benefited from the month of all Christmas music. FOX grabs the lead for M25-54 listeners, delivering a 11.4% share (up from 11.1%) followed by the Rock101 at 10.3% (up from 10.1%)
The FOX is out in front for M18-34 with a 15.8% share of hrs. tuned (up from 15.0%). When it comes to Females 18-34, QM-FM takes top spot with an impressive 21.5 % share.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- TSN 1040’s Dave Pratt out as Bell Media makes…
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 26 2018 – Feb. 24 2019
- Edmonton Radio PPMs – Nov. 26th – Feb 24th 2019
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- Only female and white candidate gets deplatformed…
- Scott Fee Returns to CHEK-TV as News Director
- CBC apologizes for broadcasting fake news on the…
- Longtime WABC Weather Anchor is Suddenly Gone
- Another Firing at TSN 1040 .. Football Analyst…
- 101.5 Today Radio Signs on in Calgary, Replacing KooL FM