Regina Fall Ratings.. November 2017
TOP-LINE RADIO STATISTICS
Regina CTRL Source:
Numeris Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey September 4, 2017 – October 29, 2017
Demographic: A12+ Area: 7069 (Regina Ctrl) Daypart: Monday-Sunday 5am-1am
Station Format Share % Ctrl Reach (000) FC Reach Share Trend
CIZL Z99 16.0 67.6 90.0
CKRM Country 13.0 34.8 86.9
CKCK Jack 12.9 43.3 58.3
CFWF Wolf 11.2 37.5 55.0
CHBD Big Dog 9.9 32.8 43.3
CJME News Talk 7.4 24.5 58.5
CHMX My 92 7.3 31.4 40.0
CBKR CBC 6.8 23.9 28.0
CBK FM 3.6 10.5 81.4
CBK AM 3.0 10.8 26.1
Universe – Estimated population of the Central Market Area.
Central Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre. The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas, Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week. Value is expressed in 000’s.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- My take on the changes at Corus
- Joe Rainey of Capitol Records Has Passed Away at 43
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Longtime Broadcaster Terry Moore Dead at 82 … Cancer
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- CKNW Loses Bailey Nicholson to News 1130
- Radio station hires replacement for fired DJ Dave Wheeler
- Firings at Edmonton’s Newcap cluster, Capital…
- After 30 years of Rockin’ Edmonton, Rob Berg…