Saskatoon Fall Ratings.. November 2017
TOP-LINE RADIO STATISTICS Saskatoon CTRL
Source: Numeris Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey September, 2017 – October 29, 2017
Demographic: A12+ Area: 9119 (Saskatoon Ctrl) Daypart: Monday-Sunday 5am-1am
Station Format Share % Ctrl Reach (000) FC Reach Share Trend
CFMC C-95 19.2 98.6 121.7
CJMK COOL 12.0 45.5 53.0
CKOM NewsTalk 9.9 44.4 87.8
CJDJ Rock 102 9.5 46.3 54.2
CJWW Country 9.4 24.9 62.2
CFWD Cruz 8.2 45.3 51.3
CKBL The Bull 7.4 41.0 59.4
CBK1 Radio1 6.7 26.4 26.8
CBKS Radio 2 4.6 21.9 24.8
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Universe: 343,560 Spring 2017
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre. The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas, Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Vancouver Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Global News lays off 70 staff across country, 21 in…
- Edmonton Radio PPMs Nov. 27th – Feb. 25th
- Calgary Radio Host Accuses Hedley’s Hoggard of Sexual…
- iHeartMedia Files for Bankruptcy
- Calgary Radio PPM’s .. Nov. 27- Feb. 25th
- David Bray’s PPM Analysis for VANCOUVER .. March 2018
- CKNW Adds Global News Morning Simulcast at 5 am
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- Kelowna’s NEW Beach Radio, has a morning show!