Saskatoon Fall Ratings.. November 2017
TOP-LINE RADIO STATISTICS Saskatoon CTRL
Source: Numeris Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey September, 2017 – October 29, 2017
Demographic: A12+ Area: 9119 (Saskatoon Ctrl) Daypart: Monday-Sunday 5am-1am
Station Format Share % Ctrl Reach (000) FC Reach Share Trend
CFMC C-95 19.2 98.6 121.7
CJMK COOL 12.0 45.5 53.0
CKOM NewsTalk 9.9 44.4 87.8
CJDJ Rock 102 9.5 46.3 54.2
CJWW Country 9.4 24.9 62.2
CFWD Cruz 8.2 45.3 51.3
CKBL The Bull 7.4 41.0 59.4
CBK1 Radio1 6.7 26.4 26.8
CBKS Radio 2 4.6 21.9 24.8
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Universe: 343,560 Spring 2017
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre. The definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas, Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a percentage of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who tuned to that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- David Espinosa Hall Out at Seattle’s KING TV
- My take on the changes at Corus
- Joe Rainey of Capitol Records Has Passed Away at 43
- Astrid Braunschmidt of CTV Vancouver Island Has…
- Longtime Broadcaster Terry Moore Dead at 82 … Cancer
- Jordan Armstrong, Neetu Garcha to New Slots at Global BC
- CKNW Loses Bailey Nicholson to News 1130
- Radio station hires replacement for fired DJ Dave Wheeler
- Firings at Edmonton’s Newcap cluster, Capital…
- After 30 years of Rockin’ Edmonton, Rob Berg…