Kamloops BC Fall Radio Ratings .. Nov. 2017
Survey Period: Radio Diary Survey September 4, 2017 – October 29, 2017
Area: 9209 (Kamloops Ctrl)
Station Share % Ctrl Reach (000) FC Reach (000) Trend
CIFMFM 17.1 21.9 28.5 +3.6
CHNL+ 16.7 17.7 30.9 +3.5
CBYKFM 14.8 17.2 39.9 -4.9
CKBZFM 13.3 27.3 30.3 -2.9
CKRVFM 11.8 18.3 24.9 +2.2
CJKCFM 11.5 16.0 16.4 +1.8
Universe – Estimated Population of the Central Market Area.
Central (Ctrl) Market Area – A Numeris defined geographical area, usually centred around one urban centre. The
definition of a Central Market Area generally corresponds to Statistics Canada Census Metropolitan Areas,
Census Agglomeration, Cities, Counties, Census Divisions or Regional Districts.
Share – Within the central market area, the estimated total hours tuned to that station expressed as a percentage
of total hours tuned to all radio.
Central (Ctrl) Reach – The estimated number of different people, within the central market area, who tuned to
that station for at least one quarter hour during the week.
Full Coverage (FC) Reach – The estimated number of different people, anywhere in Canada, who tuned to that
station for at least one quarter hour during the w
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Victoria Times Colonist to Abandon its own Printing…
- TSN 1040’s Bro Jake Announces His Sign-Off
- Jeff Brown of Q 107 Calgary heading to west coast…
- City TV Vancouver Announces Anchor Team for Return…
- News 1130 Weather: Russ in the AM, Soon Kuss in the PM
- Wesla Wong moves from Global Kelowna to the Star
- JJ Richards, Former C-FUN, CKDA News Director, Dead at 88
- Bill Good Sparks Questions as Voice of New…
- Canadian Actor in ‘Dallas’ &…
- The Okanagan Valley’s 10 best radio personalities