What is happening to local TV news?
Looking at the Victoria, BC Market…
Here is some info on CHEK/CTV News for all of BC.
CHEK A18+ – 39,100 viewers per minute of which just 1,900 are under 50
CTV Two A18+ – 15,000 viewers per minute of which 4,000 are under 50
These numbers are about 1/2 of what they were 5 years ago.
What has happened to Local TV News!!!
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- Bell, Cineplex, Rogers and Shaw are trying to censor the…
- Katie Couric Leaving her Yahoo News Anchor Role
- CKNW to Replace Their All-Night “Coast to Coast…
- Corus Radio Launches New Late-Night National Talk Show…
- Roundhouse Radio Picks up Coast to Coast AM with George…
- CHEK-TV’s Gordie Tupper Packing it in
- Ian Power Takes Mornings at Surrey’s Pulse 107.7
- New General Manager at Pattison Cranbrook Stations
- CKNW AM 980 Changes Branding, Logo