Research Director Inc. Offers Demo Breakouts of Seattle Radio PPM’s
- Seattle-Tacoma: All Movin, All The Time
- In a world where one station owns all demos, HUBBARD Top 40/M KQMV (MOVIN) stands alone. The station was #1 6+ for the sixth straight survey (7.4-7.4) and saw its lead grow wider over the two stations now occupying the #2 position. UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON N/T KUOW was there last time (6.0-5.8) and was joined by iHEARTMEDIA Classic Hits KJR-F (THE JET) (5.9-5.8). The next tier down was led by HUBBARD AC KRWM (WARM), which remained at #4 but with its lowest share since NOVEMBER (5.6-5.0). There was a threesome at #5. CBS RADIO Classic Rock KZOK was there before and is there again with its lowest share since the big guy was in town (5.3-4.9). ENTERCOM Active Rock KISW moved up from #7 with its best book in over a year (4.5-4.9). The surprise contestant was FRIENDS OF 88.5 FM Jazz KNKX, which moved up from #9 with easily its largest share since it changed its name back in AUGUST (4.1-4.9).Though KQMV was off slightly 25-54, it was another dominant win for the station. KISW continued at #2 and, after posting its best number in over a year, managed to narrow the gap to a little over a share. KJR-F moved up to #3 despite a modest decrease. CBS RADIO Adult Hits KJAQ (JACK) dropped back to #4 as it returned all of last month’s big increase. It was joined by ENTERCOM Alternative KNDD (THE END), which moved up a spot with its fifth up book in a row.It was win number four in a row for KQMV 18-34 as the station halted a two-book slide. KISW remained at #2 but ended a three-book surge. KNDD repeated at #3 with a slight decrease while ENTERCOM Rhythmic AC KHTP (HOT) held steady at #4 but with its fourth straight down book. Bolting into the top five was HUBBARD Rock KVRQ, which jumped from #12 with a huge increase. KJR-F stepped back to #6 with a small decrease.The top four positions 18-49 were the same as they were the last time we were here. KQMV naturally won but #2 KISW had its best book in over a year to narrow the gap to under two shares. KNDD was flat and happy at #3 while KJAQ repeated at #4 despite ending a three-book surge. KHTP was also a repeat performer – at #5 – with a slight decrease. However, it was joined by KJR-F, which moved one step forward with a flat performance.
Published on July 14, 2017 at 10:18 am by mikedup
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Michael Kuss quits Global BC to enter a career in Radio!…
- A Blood bath at Jack FM Vancouver
- Steve Darling, Mira Laurence, James Cybulski to Co-Host…
- Coleen Christie lands a new gig
- Martin Strong No Longer Hosting Mornings on Roundhouse
- Michael Kuss to join Paul Brown Mornings on JACK FM…
- Scott Rintoul Headed for PM Drive on Sportsnet 650?
- Kelowna’s JUICE sold to Castanet
- Edmonton Radio: Morning men
- The Peak Welcomes Tyler and Lynch to mornings in Vancouver