JFK to 911 Author makes plea to PSR for plans of Part 2 of a ‘Rich Man’s Trick’
Published on 12 May 2017
Francis Richard Conolly will soon be crowd funding Part 2 of JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man’s Trick; so be ready to donate!”
A Note from Francis Richard Conolly to Puget Sound Radio
The video has received over 1,000 Views through PSR…
Dear Mr Easton
I am Francis Richard Conolly, the Writer and Director of the cult Youtube movie “JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man’s Trick” which you gave such a positive review; and then posted on Facebook. I have only just learned about this because I didn’t use social media until very recently.
I am having to learn the ropes now because I am trying to crowd fund a Part 2 of my movie with indiegogo and the campaign starts on May 17th. I would like to begin by thanking you for this, and also to say I don’t know how to thank you for the utterly staggering interview you placed on your website with Ronald Bernard. What a find. That one discussion pretty much proves everything I have been trying to tell people for decades is all true.
Below is the official link to my indiegogo funding page. Could you please see what you think of it?
( all feedback is welcome ) and show it to your staff and your colleagues? I was hoping you could then use the
influence of your Easton Spectator to spread this news as far and wide as possible? We certainly appear to be fighting for the same things; and I firmly believe you are one of those media entrepreneurs who already knows that my work really has made a difference already in this fight. Many are they who claim I have “woken up America” on my own.
Watch FULL Version of JFK to 911, A Rich Man’s Trick, Part One HERE
Published on May 17, 2017 at 8:17 pm by Michael Easton
Search Puget Sound Radio
Popular Articles This Month
- Bell, Cineplex, Rogers and Shaw are trying to censor the…
- Coast to Coast GONE from CKNW (Update)
- CKNW to Replace Their All-Night “Coast to Coast…
- Roundhouse Radio Picks up Coast to Coast AM with George…
- Katie Couric Leaving her Yahoo News Anchor Role
- CHEK-TV’s Gordie Tupper Packing it in
- CKNW AM 980 Changes Branding, Logo
- Corus Radio Launches New Late-Night National Talk Show…
- New General Manager at Pattison Cranbrook Stations
- Ian Power Takes Mornings at Surrey’s Pulse 107.7